Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E20: With Friends Like These

• Start Topic

NeNe, Gregg, and Peter's altercation stuns the rest of the group. Cynthia is forced to once again contemplate her friendship with NeNe. Kenya continues on her journey to become a mom. Kandi begins to have second thoughts about casting Porsha in the upcoming musical.

I really don't like Don Jaun, he is so rude and there is a nastiness to his words. Nene thinks it's ok to say what she feels when she feels it with no reprocutions, but no one is suppose to call her out on it. She refuse to apologize to Peter, Gregg had to. Side eye to Mrs. Leeks

• Love 2

Porscha seems to have decided that she is not up to doing that role and using her negotiations as a way out.

Does she seriously believe that the "lead" can go on with no rehearsal? She's mental.

Oh and she acts like a schoolgirl around an attractive man. She's 30 plus!

Nene thinks it's ok to say what she feels when she feels it with no reprocutions, but no one is suppose to call her out on it. She refuse to apologize to Peter, Gregg had to. Side eye to Mrs. Leeks

Nene is all about relationships on her terms.  It's all one sided.  Unless she was responsible for signing my paychecks, I'd steer clear of that heifer.  I do think Nene has had a hard-on for Peter for some time.  I also think a lot of her posturing is to cover up her own insecurities and short-comings.

Cynthia needs to get a backbone though. 

Kenya with that baby doll.  Please.  She might be 40+ but she's more immature than the junior high school girls in those parenting classes.

Kenya with that baby doll.  Please.  She might be 40+ but she's more immature than the junior high school girls in those parenting classes.

See this is why she has to play shit stirrer. Her storylines outside of instigating stuff wit the other housewives are just silly. Don't even get me started on her fake tears. The only time I felt her tears were genuine was when she was talking to her aunt about her mother. She can completely miss me with that stupid doll baby mess like she's some high school kid they are trying to scare straight out of a teen pregnancy.

• Love 1

I thought it was pretty shaddy of Kandi to pretend that Porsha was wrong for missing rehearsal because her contract was not complete.  Why didn't her team make sure the contract was complete before starting rehearsals.  Kandi could have had a end date for contracts to be signed or she would move on. Would Kandi have treated Gerald or Shirley the same way if they refuse to work until their contracts were complete?

I wonder what Kenya is sobbing about in the previews for next week. Her dog maybe? 

I think her dog either passes or gets lost.  It's not looking good for poor Velvet.  The amount of screen time the little doggy got this week is foreshadowing its demise (imo).

I thought it was pretty shaddy of Kandi to pretend that Porsha was wrong for missing rehearsal because her contract was not complete.  Why didn't her team make sure the contract was complete before starting rehearsals.  Kandi could have had a end date for contracts to be signed or she would move on. Would Kandi have treated Gerald or Shirley the same way if they refuse to work until their contracts were complete?

True.  I think Kandi figured it would be a slam dunk to get Porsha to sign and maybe didn't budget enough time for it.  Porsha though reminds me of Gretchen a little on RHoOC.  I wonder if Porsha really isn't up to it and is going to use the contract as an excuse to get out of it.

In the meeting they had with Porsha it seems as if she understood what Kandi was saying about her contract demands and that Porsha was on board with everything. If she wasn't she should have called, but what I got from the show was that Porsha was simply a no show. I can;t see how that's on Kandi. Either way it's a moot point since the clips from the video release of the play clearly shows Porsha in it so obviously they worked things out.

• Love 1

Would Kandi have treated Gerald or Shirley the same way if they refuse to work until their contracts were complete?

I thought it was pretty shaddy of Kandi to pretend that Porsha was wrong for missing rehearsal because her contract was not complete.

I think unless Porsha knew there was some stuff in her Kandi was not gonna go for,she should have had her happy behind at the rehearsal. If you  are the star (can you believe she said she got the lead)  and have never done anything like this before you would have at least showed up for rehearsal,. even if its  just to see what YOU would have to do .show your interest,meet the other cast members make Kandi know she did the right thing by hiring you I think now she will be perceived as unprofessional and hired simply because she is Kandi's friend. They probably won't know she has contract issues . She did ask when would rehearsal start.I'm sure she had a more formal notice,Kandi seem to expect her to be there... It's not like she had anything else to do the rehearsal were during  the day so she still had time to go to THE CLUBS,know that was at night..She said she didn't have anything else to do. I really liked Porsha, and believed she was not as dumb as she appeared to be. Last night's show made me change my mind. She was a knockout  in that white dress and everyone could see she has a big derriere, so her constantly  "posing it" was unnecessary. It made her look like the dumb chick she really is.

I don't think Kandi would have to treat Gerald and Shirley any other way but professional, because they would have behaved as professionals. I didn't see her as refusing to work until her contract was completed, I don't even see her as trying to be difficult and a diva I just see her as being stupid. Also she keeps talking about NeNe's attorney, what has NeNe's attorney done for NeNe lately. Can you imagine what NeNe told her attorney about Porsha? I'd bet a lot of the nonsense in her contract came from the attorney's impression of Porsha based on NeNe, really mileage,her own dressing room, give me a break.