Type keyword(s) to search

Vixen Anticipation & Speculation

I'm excited to see this, but I'm a bit disappointed that it's only going to amount to 30 minutes of footage. I figured it would be short, but not that short.

Edited by Trini
  • Love 2

I hope that even if this doesn't go to live action, that it gets picked up for regular animated episodes. Do Saturday morning cartoons still exist? It would seem like a natural fit.

• Love 2

Saturday morning cartoons seem kinda dead, but the Cartoon Network is still around and thriving and owned by Time Warner, DC's parent company, so maybe?

Yeah but the Cartoon Network thinks girls have cooties.  I doubt they'd pick up a series starring one.  :(

Yeah but the Cartoon Network thinks girls have cooties.  I doubt they'd pick up a series starring one.  :(

To not go too far off topic, I shall dispute you in the Small Talk in this forum!

• Love 1

I really hope that the episodes for Season 2 are longer.

*Spoilers* if you haven't seen the Arrow episode with Vixen:

In the episode, apparently Vixen and Black Canary/Laurel know each other; so perhaps Season 2 will feature them meeting and training and/or fighting crime together. It will be set before the Arrow episode, but after the events of the first Season; showing how they know each other and became friends. The only trouble is that I think the producers would want to keep Vixen in the same continuity as the other Arrow-verse shows. Setting it in a different time might be confusing.

I really hope that the episodes for Season 2 are longer.

*Spoilers* if you haven't seen the Arrow episode with Vixen:

In the episode, apparently Vixen and Black Canary/Laurel know each other; so perhaps Season 2 will feature them meeting and training and/or fighting crime together. It will be set before the Arrow episode, but after the events of the first Season; showing how they know each other and became friends. The only trouble is that I think the producers would want to keep Vixen in the same continuity as the other Arrow-verse shows. Setting it in a different time might be confusing.

I'm pretty sure that MG has said that is exactly the case. BC will be in it and it will be set prior to Arrow episode 4-15

Edited by BkWurm1

Vixen Season 2 Lands Release Date
by Lauren Gallaway  September 12, 2016
http://www.cbr.com/vixen-season-2-lands-release-date/?utm_source=CBR-TW&utm_medium=Social-Distribution&utm_campaign=CBR-TW&view=list

The CW Seed announced the premiere date for “Vixen’s” upcoming second season today. The season, which is set to see the return of the mystically empowered Mari McCabe, will be premiering on October 14.

‘Flash’ and ‘Legends’ Get Animated in First ‘Vixen’ Season 2 Footage
Kevin Fitzpatrick | July 23, 2016 @ 10:54 PM
http://screencrush.com/vixen-season-2-trailer-clip/

As debuted at Comic-Con 2016, our first look at Vixen Season 2 sees Grant Gustin again lending his voice to the scarlet speedster (with a slightly-more accurate design this time), teaming with Franz Drameh and Victor Garber’s Firestorm to take on the second Weather Wizard. Don’t worry, Megalyn E.K.’s Vixen still shows up to save the day (it is her series, but might be in a bit of trouble.

In addition to Grant Gustin and Arrow star Stephen Amell returning, Season 2 of CW Seed’s Vixen will also feature Brandon Routh’s Ray Palmer and Katie Cassidy’s Black Canary. The story will be set before the latter character’s Arrow Season 4 demise, though as we learned at Comic-Con, Katie Cassidy will be popping up all over the DC universe regardless.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 3