Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Stephen has an interview streaming on periscope.

“ 2 years exploring a relationship. If you don’t explore it then you are ripping off the audience."

Stephen is not sure if Diggle and Oliver’s relationship will ever be the same. They may get back but Digg won’t forget

No real clue on the theme of Arrow. Know more by mid point.

Flashbacks are a plot point that should remain secret according for the audience

Stephen said if he had a choice he would not reveal anything before it actually airs.

When old trailer showed #Olicity kissing. SA was like WTF why would you spoil that for the fans.

"There's gonna be a few reveals tonight" - David Ramsey about his identity concealment

THERE IS A TWIST IN 401 INVOLVING FELICITY in Diggle.

"I think ll the relationships are falling in line"

DIGGLE IS THE LEADER OF THE TEAM WHILE OLIVER AND FELICITY ARE AWAY

@david_ramsey "It's finally Diggle's season!" #Arrow

.@amellywood said that the only skills Oliver acquired over the past 5 months were of the domestic kind #Olicity

.@amellywood said we're going to find Oliver and Felicity living in a domesticated state when season 4 begins #Olicity #Arrow

"We nailed that shot" - Stephen about the riding into the sunset

Edited by Velocity23
  • Love 9

.@amellywood said that the only skills Oliver acquired over the past 5 months were of the domestic kind #Olicity

.@amellywood said we're going to find Oliver and Felicity living in a domesticated state when season 4 begins #Olicity #Arrow

Let us all prayer the writers won't fuck it up by the end of the season.

• Love 6

Stephen has an interview streaming on periscope.

“ 2 years exploring a relationship. If you don’t explore it then you are ripping off the audience."

Why do I feel like I've just been given everything I've ever wanted in life? (quietly sobbing fangirl tears of joy)

• Love 1

I really liked EBR's responses, especially how she's talking about how being away with Oliver isn't the be all and end all of Felicity, that there was still something missing in her life? I've always had the sense, since last season, that EBR wants more for Felicity than a romantic relationship, and I'm glad that she still seems to want that. 

• Love 17

I really liked EBR's responses, especially how she's talking about how being away with Oliver isn't the be all and end all of Felicity, that there was still something missing in her life? I've always had the sense, since last season, that EBR wants more for Felicity than a romantic relationship, and I'm glad that she still seems to want that.

Love her for that. The showrunners definitely did her character a disservice in S3 making all of her storylines be centered around being the love interest for a male superhero. I think they really dropped the ball there and poor Emily was stuck with what they gave her.

• Love 11

SA also mentioned he only looks at the comics sparingly because they are doing their own show. He called CL Black Canary (in reference to Arrow's creation). SA said not exploring Olicity would be a disservice to the audience. WH throw some shade at LL, stating Thea has a wider range of training. EBR said that Felicity is kickass and a hero in her own right. The interviewer asked DR if Diggle had a problem with Felicity leaving him and choosing Oliver's side. DR shut that down. 

• Love 16

Wow that interviewer who was doing interview with EBR was kind of an ass.

Glad she shut him down. Sick of this mentality that just because she doesn't fight she doesn't kick ass. What an asshole. I think we can all guess who that was.

That was pretty funny that Stephen shut down the typical comic book canon nonsense so assertively. I'm sure he's just as tired of having it constantly shoved in his face in interviews as a lot of the TV show fans are hearing about it. I particularly loved that he specifically called the character "MY Arrow". When the leading man is tired of the bullshit, get a clue and stop trying to shove "but COMICS!" down his throat.

• Love 17

And this is the guy they give access too? Someone who bashes the show and tries to undermine it to it's own cast. This guy is an asshole. CW get your act together. 

On another note, EBR said that her father may not come into play until the end of the season? Did anyone else hear that?

• Love 5

That was pretty funny that Stephen shut down the typical comic book canon nonsense so assertively. I'm sure he's just as tired of having it constantly shoved in his face in interviews as a lot of the TV show fans are hearing about it. I particularly loved that he specifically called the character "MY Arrow". When the leading man is tired of the bullshit, get a clue and stop trying to shove "but COMICS!" down his throat.

Stephen addressed screen versions, too, in the Periscope interview.  I thought it was kind of funny that he didn't mention Brandon Routh in his list of actors (Jared Leto/Heath Ledger/Jack Nicholson; all the Batmans, etc.) who made popular comic heroes/villains their own, because BR's replication of Christopher Reeve didn't make for a successful movie.  SA was not throwing shade by omission, and I'm not even sure he was thinking about BR, but I still found it interesting. 

If that interviewer was the guy from GATV, he really doesn't have a leg to stand on when he says he isn't biased because that interview was incredibly biased. I bet he wouldn't say to KC that the fans were split on her being BC and that she's a terrible fighter. Grrrr. I'm still pissed about it. But she was pure class. 

Yeah, she did say that if he comes in, it might not be until the end of the season. Could be she's trying to throw a curveball?

I'm hoping that they told her to keep a lid on her father and to throw a little misdirect.

We already know about QC so I don't see how Felicity being CEO would be a twist for the audience in the starter. Here's hoping that the twist is father related.

• Love 1

Glad she shut him down. Sick of this mentality that just because she doesn't fight she doesn't kick ass. What an asshole. I think we can all guess who that was.

I'm not sure where you're all seeing this interview.  Is there a link or a site I should be on to catch all of this? This is my first time trying to follow SDCC live from home, and my Google searches haven't been much help.  Thanks!

• Love 4