Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E04: Jaime Camil

• Start Topic

If they absolutely have to have a guest star on the show, it's great when the guest gets into the spirit of the show, and isn't just a prop for the guys to play around. And Jaime was totally game for anything. It made for a very entertaining show.

• Love 2

Best guest star they've had since the CW started making them have them for cross-promotion purposes.  He was possibly the only guest star I've seen who really "fit" with the regulars.

Guests this season have definitely been a notch above. I wonder if they're choosing different or if there's some kind of practice session beforehand.  (That said, I also think 3 games with the same guest is too many. Jaime Camil was good but we're still not tuning in for the guests.)

• Love 1

Jaime was great, but he received more play time than Jeff Davis who is one of the best fourth chairs. If they bring him back again (and they should), they could just make him the fourth chair.

I think he was genuinely uncomfortable with the rectal thermometer gag.

• Love 2

Late to the party, but I've watched this episode three times and enjoyed each viewing.

Intros: Wayne-Cooked to Perfection, Jeff- Lightly Glazed, Colin- Burned to a Crisp and Ryan- Still Pink on the Inside

Games: Hollywood Director, Duet, Dubbing, Props, Living Scenery and Doo W**

I think because I have rewatched these episodes a few times each, when Wayne had his entrance in Hollywood Director with " Ching-a-ling-a-ling", I flashed back to the Kyle Richards' episode and the showdown between Kyle's character and Wayne's Ching-a-ling-a-ling.   I also enjoyed " ...and I rubbed your sister's dough!"  Colin's reaction to Wayne bringing someone from the audience up was great!

"Colin, I will give you a million points if you drink that water." ::Colin does::  The reactions and Colin's reply are great!

On the third listen, I finally got what Wayne was adding at the very end; it was fun and I liked that he thought of it. 

I watched this one after the Scott Porter one. Gee, I thought Porter was outstanding, but Jaime Camil was fantastic as well. 

Jeff Davis is so so good. I love how he handled the bit with Ryan when they spoke at the same time. 

• Love 2