Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Reagan's America

Crs97
  • Start Topic

I converted the show request into the Small Talk thread for the show -- a social thread and not generally for specific show discussion.

Please feel free to start new threads for characters, episodes, media mentions, actors, etc.

If you (collectively) would like to change/add the name of the Small Talk thread jokey bit just figure it out amongst yourselves and then email david@previously.tv and he'll change it.

• Love 1

The Small Talk topic is for:

• Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies

This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:

1. Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  2. Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  3. If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!

Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):

• Character topics
  • Episode topics
  • Season topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea

Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

• Love 1

I hope that this is the right place to post this. Starting with the death of Eric Gardner and the disrespect that the police union has shown to the mayor, the NYPD commissioner is trying to moderate a peace between both sides, I kinda hope that the show addresses this.

• Love 2

I do, too. But you have to remember this is Frank Reagan's department...where he's already faced police officers turning their backs to him (when he went to visit the mother of a man killed by police) and has his own way of getting rid of officers who kill suspects with an illegal chokehold (coincidentally, the grand jury did NOT indict, even though the guy's partner testified against him).

• Love 1