Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E23: Kolcheck, A

• Start Topic

Dead crew members turn up from the missing tanker involved in Arkady's deal with Russia.  Arkady's connection to the ship is resolved.

Didn't they already say a couple episodes back that it was Arkady's connection to the ship is that he owns it? CBS, your promo department seems a few bullets shy of a clip these days.

• Love 1

Looks like we'll have to wait until next season to find out about the Deeks/IA investigation, unless they slip something in next episode.

It was an exciting episode, lots of action.  And Arkady has a daughter! Who is in danger!  Now they are off to Russia to save her.

Are we also supposed to find out more about Callen's early life?  I suppose it would be too much to expect for him to actually meet his father but that would be nice - unless, of course, it's already been established that his father is dead.

• Love 1

When Arkady said "She is my daughter" and paused, I was sure he was going to say "and your sister."

LOL! That's exactly what Mr.Trey said.

Hey folks, you've earned the right to post the episode threads yourselves.

I'll still be around, but it seems you can all fly on your own.  This is what happens when you have a forum that is well behaved and great.

• Love 2

If Arkady turns out to be Callen's dad he is going to be just so hurt. Especially since Hetty probably knows and kept it from him. That would just be all sorts of wrong.

Although I was totally waiting for Arkady to say that Anna was his daughter 'and your sister!' Glad they didn't go there.

How does Kensi not have a concussion after the car wreck? Her head bounce off the car frame pretty good.

Looks like we'll have to wait until next season to find out about the Deeks/IA investigation, unless they slip something in next episode.

It was an exciting episode, lots of action.  And Arkady has a daughter! Who is in danger!  Now they are off to Russia to save her.

Are we also supposed to find out more about Callen's early life?  I suppose it would be too much to expect for him to actually meet his father but that would be nice - unless, of course, it's already been established that his father is dead.

He disappeared into a Soviet gulag in the early 70's. I think it's a long shot that he's alive at this point. I think Callen knows that and would settle for just more info about him. And his mom.

• Love 1

He disappeared into a Soviet gulag in the early 70's. I think it's a long shot that he's alive at this point. I think Callen knows that and would settle for just more info about him. And his mom.

Didn't we learn about Callen's mom? After they went to Romania and he remembered being on the beach. Then Hetty told him how she was a spy, ec. and that he had a grandfather named George (so i've always tought that's what the G stood for.)  Did i make this up?

No, that's exactly what happened. I just meant that surely Callen would like to know as much as he can about both of his parents. There is only so much Hetty can tell him. How did his parents meet? What kind of foods did they like? Music they listened too? Did he get his nose from his mother or his eyes from his dad? Just all those little things that add up.

• Love 1

Not to mention that Callen still has no clue how he and his sister got from Romania to California after his mother's murder.  There's gotta be a good story there!

I like this storyline well enough, and I'm very interested to learn more Callen father info, but the fact that they seem to have dropped the Deeks/IA storyline like a hot rock pisses me off to no end.  Deeks and Kensi haven't had a substantive storyline all season, and now they go and tease an interesting one and don't follow through?  What's with that?

• Love 3