Type keyword(s) to search

Supernatural Survival Game

mstaken
  • Start Topic

Yeah, I was skimming through the old posts and saw when that rule was instated for season 2, but never saw it revoked.  I guess I don't really care either way, just thought it would be nice to keep the game moving.  Anyway, here goes.

-- Shapeshifter Dean

-- Gadreel/Sam

++ Old!Dean

17 - Old!Dean
15 - Azazel/John
15 - Meg/Sam
15 - It’s a Terrible Life Sam and Dean
15 - Future!Dean
15 - Future!Cas
15 - Samifer
15 - Jimmy Novak
15 - Soulless Sam
15 - Vampire!Dean
15 - Misha
15 - Godstiel
15 - Leviathan!Castiel
15 - Leviathan Sam and Dean
15 - Ghost!Bobby
15 - Dog!Dean
15 - Human!Castiel
15 - MoC!Dean
15 - Demon!Dean
15 - Young!Dean
15 - Female!Crowley
15 - Casifer

13 - Shapeshifter!Dean

13 - Gadreel/Sam

Edited by BlueMeanie

I have a question before we start. I'm not sure Yellow Fever!Dean should be in the list. He's still Dean just infected by a thing that makes him afraid of everything. I don't think that's an alternate version of himself.

*claps hands delightedly like a little child* A Game! A Game!

++ Future!Dean
++ Future!Cas

-- Leviathan!Castiel

17 - Future!Dean
17 - Future!Cas

17 - Old!Dean
15 - Azazel/John
15 - Meg/Sam
15 - Samifer
15 - Jimmy Novak
15 - Soulless Sam
15 - Vampire!Dean
15 - Misha
15 - Godstiel
15 - Ghost!Bobby
15 - Dog!Dean
15 - Human!Castiel
15 - MoC!Dean
15 - Demon!Dean
15 - Young!Dean
15 - Female!Crowley
15 - Casifer

13 - Leviathan!Castiel

13 - Shapeshifter!Dean

13 - Gadreel/Sam

SHALL WE PLAY A GAME?

++ Future!Dean

++ Future!Cas

++ Demon!Dean

19 - Future!Dean

19 - Future!Cas

17 - Demon!Dean

17 - Old!Dean

15 - Azazel/John

15 - Meg/Sam

15 - Samifer

15 - Jimmy Novak

15 - Soulless Sam

15 - Vampire!Dean

15 - Misha

15 - Godstiel

15 - Ghost!Bobby

15 - Dog!Dean

15 - Human!Castiel

15 - MoC!Dean

15 - Young!Dean

15 - Female!Crowley

15 - Casifer

13 - Leviathan!Castiel

13 - Shapeshifter!Dean

13 - Gadreel/Sam

I have a question before we start. I'm not sure Yellow Fever!Dean should be in the list. He's still Dean just infected by a thing that makes him afraid of everything. I don't think that's an alternate version of himself.

Old Dean -- still Dean, just older

Young Dean -- still Dean, just younger

Shapeshifter Dean -- isn't Dean at all  (Skin?  Or an episode I'm forgetting?)

Vampire Dean -- still Dean, just (temporarily) infected by vamp blood

Dog Dean -- still Dean, just can hear animals

Demon Dean -- still Dean, just one without his usual boundaries

Long story short, most of the "alternate" Deans are still Dean, with one difference -- some big, some small.  In fact, I'd say that Yellow Fever Dean is less like Dean than most of them.  Which makes him more an "alternate" Dean.

Shapeshifter Dean -- isn't Dean at all  (Skin?  Or an episode I'm forgetting?)

Long story short, most of the "alternate" Deans are still Dean, with one difference -- some big, some small.  In fact, I'd say that Yellow Fever Dean is less like Dean than most of them.  Which makes him more an "alternate" Dean.

Are you saying you think Yellow Fever Dean should be included or that none of these should be included?

-- Jimmy Novak

-- Vampire!Dean

++ Leviathan Sam and Dean

19 - Future!Dean
19 - Future!Cas
17 - Demon!Dean
17 - Old!Dean

17 - Leviathan Sam and Dean
15 - Azazel/John
15 - Meg/Sam
15 - Samifer
15 - Soulless Sam
15 - Misha
15 - Godstiel
15 - Ghost!Bobby
15 - Dog!Dean
15 - Human!Castiel
15 - MoC!Dean
15 - Young!Dean
15 - Female!Crowley
15 - Casifer

13 - Jimmy Novak

13 - Vampire!Dean
13 - Leviathan!Castiel
13 - Shapeshifter!Dean
13 - Gadreel/Sam

Okay put Yellow Fever Dean back in. I don't much care either way.

Shapeshifter Dean -- isn't Dean at all  (Skin?  Or an episode I'm forgetting?)

Edited by catrox14
Okay, I'm putting it back.

19 - Future!Dean
19 - Future!Cas
17 - Demon!Dean
17 - Old!Dean
17 - Leviathan Sam and Dean
15 - Yellow Fever Dean
15 - Azazel/John
15 - Meg/Sam
15 - Samifer
15 - Soulless Sam
15 - Misha
15 - Godstiel
15 - Ghost!Bobby
15 - Dog!Dean
15 - Human!Castiel
15 - MoC!Dean
15 - Young!Dean
15 - Female!Crowley
15 - Casifer
13 - Jimmy Novak
13 - Vampire!Dean
13 - Leviathan!Castiel
13 - Shapeshifter!Dean
13 - Gadreel/Sam

Edited by BlueMeanie

Are you saying you think Yellow Fever Dean should be included or that none of these should be included?

I really don't have an opinion either way, but we generally discuss the list for about 24 hours before we start voting, just in case someone wants to add or subtract -- usually add.  

I think I'm confused about the parameters.  We could include, for example:

Titanic Sam, Dean, and Bobby (My Heart Will Go On)  

Ballet Slippers Dean (Out with the Old)

Spirit Dean (In My Time of Dying)   

Astral Plane Sam and Dean (Death Takes a Holiday)  

Djinn Dream Sam and Dean (What Is and What Should Never Be)  

Young John (In the Beginning

Teenage Witch Sam (Swap Meat)

Death Dean (Appointment in Samarra

Husband Sam (Season 7, Time for a Wedding!) 

Turducken Slammer Dean (​How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters)

Whackadoo Castiel (Reading is Fundamental)

Cartoon Dean (Hunteri Heroici)

And then you've got episodes like AsylumSex and Violence, and Southern Comfort when one or both are under the influence of a monster/spell/whatever.

I'm not trying to be a bitch, I promise.  I just 1: like lists; and 2: like to be as accurate as possible.  I'm confused about this round and afraid we might have jumped the gun.

• Love 1

You know, I probably shouldn't weigh in here because I'll probably forget to play along (it's hard for me to get back into the habit of something) but I too am confused as to what exactly we're voting on. I mean, what's the criteria for them to be included? Aren't they possessed, under some spell or supernaturally off in almost every episode? I know if we include them all the list would be enormous, but perhaps we could stretch this round into a couple rounds by doing alternatives of one character as a round? Or maybe split them up by seasons? 

I don't want to hamper the game, though, so you can just ignore me...

• Love 1

I really don't have an opinion either way, but we generally discuss the list for about 24 hours before we start voting, just in case someone wants to add or subtract -- usually add.

Ok, sorry if I jumped the gun, I was just excited to play a game. I gave it 18 hours and only two people commented, one of which was you, who said you thought the list was fine.

I guess it's not a super clear cut topic, so won't be offended if you guys want to think of something else. I don't really care what's on the list, I just want to play a game.

Ok, sorry if I jumped the gun, I was just excited to play a game. I gave it 18 hours and only two people commented, one of which was you, who said you thought the list was fine.

No, I didn't.  Sorry I wasn't clear -- I thought the idea was fine.  I expected more conversation about the list, so I hadn't paid attention to what was on it yet.  I still think the idea is fine, I just want some clarification on the parameters.  Is it any time they're "different"?  Of the list I posted, I'd say that at least half are legit additions, but I'm not sure because I don't understand why you chose your list the way you did.

If everyone wants to continue with any further discussion, additions, or subtractions, then I'll happily go with the majority.  But I think some should be added (Sam in What Is and What Should Never Be, for example -- that was a completely different Sam).

I'll refrain from voting until tomorrow morning.

It's fine. I didn't really have any specific parameters I guess, was just going with times when the characters were not their normal selves. I forgot some, which you brought up, and also didn't want to make the list exorbitantly long. If you guys want to come up with some better parameters, we can make a new list and start over.

That sounds like a good idea to me, BlueMeanie.

I haven't taken too close a look yet, but are there enough monster versions, possessed and/or body taken over versions, and "evil" version types to do that as one group? ... i.e. MegSam, LuciferSam, Godstiel, Demon Dean, Soulless Sam, Shifter!Dean, Leviathan Sam and Dean (we can even split those up if we want), Gadreel Sam, Vampire Dean probably counts, too (since technically a monster), and Teenage Witch Sam, etc. And then another round with "altered" Sams, Deans, and Castiels where we have under spells or magic influence and alternate dimension versions where we can put Future Dean, Future Cas, "What Is..." Sam, Old Dean, Teen Dean, Dog Dean, Husband Sam, Titanic Sam/Dean/Bobby, "Yellow Fever" Dean, Cartoon Dean, Spirit Dean, "It's a Terrible Life" Dean and Sam (Sam Wesson and Dean Smith) etc. Even Human Blood Altered Crowley from the season 8 finale could go here. Maybe even purgatory Dean.

The only one I'm not quite sure about would be Mark of Cain Dean... but I think I'd lean towards spell/magic influence group on that one.

What does everyone think?

Edited to add: So the criteria would be -

Group 1: Monster versions, possessed versions, someone else occupying their body versions, and "evil" versions.

Group 2: Spell / magic influenced versions and alternate dimension versions.

I think "head versions" - such as "What Is..." might skirt the line, but can still be included under "alternate dimension." I'd like to see Hell Memory Sam (from the season 6 finale) here maybe, too. We wouldn't need Soulless Sam because we already have the real thing (although I found head version Soulless Sam quite interesting, especially contrasted with regular but amnesiac Sam.)

Edited by AwesomO4000
  • Love 1

MoC Dean is a tough one.  There at the end, he was rather monstrous, and he was possessed, in a way....

Another quick question, how do we decide which characters should be included?  What about Ghost Mary and Young Mary?  Titanic Ellen?  Claire/Castiel?  Future Chuck?  Or, for the sake of keeping the list manageable, should we restrict it to series regulars?  (Would that include Bobby?  I can't remember.)

MoC!Dean and demon!Dean are tricky.

The Mark was a curse in the end but it did fundamentally change him into a murdering murderer but he was still technically human. But then once he was murdered by Metatron the Mark turned him into a demon which is still a twisted human soul. 

So demon!Dean = monster? or altered state human since the blood cure turned him back to his human side?

Clearly I didn't overthink this enough. ;-)

I like your idea Awesom04000.  What was Megstiel?  Did you mean MegSam or am I forgetting something?  I think MoC Dean would fall into spell/magic influence because it was a curse that was affecting him and he wasn't really in control.

It would be nice to include other characters, besides the main characters, but it would probably be way too many.  Obviously it would be Sam, Dean, Cas and Crowley, but I also think it should include Bobby and maybe John and Mary.  I don't think young Mary and John apply, because they are still themselves we're just seeing them in the past.  Although, by that logic, Future!Dean etc. wouldn't really count either, but that was more like an alternate reality and may have been made up by Zachariah.

I think Demon!Dean would be in the "evil" version category.

What was Megstiel?  Did you mean MegSam or am I forgetting something?  

Yes I meant MegSam... I was getting ahead of myself to Godstiel in my head and accidentally used the shipper term Megstiel instead of SamMeg... which I wouldn't ship (Sam/Meg) because Meg was awful to Sam. I understand Megstiel, but in some ways, I think Meg got a free pass after doing some terrible things, including being the cause of death of Jo.

Back on topic... I'll change my wording to say what I meant. ; )

Edited to add:

So demon!Dean = monster? or altered state human since the blood cure turned him back to his human side?

I would say monster. Dean was cured as a demon, but so can vampires be cured if they take the cure before feeding. But before the cure, they are still a vampire. If Dean had died before the vampire cure, his soul would've gone to purgatory, so monster. Demons are twisted souls, but monsters have twisted souls also. So I would tend to go with the traditional demon = monster definition.

Now Soulless Sam didn't have a soul and wasn't technically a monster... or even evil per se, but I took a few liberties by putting evil in quotes, because Soulless Sam did some pretty monstrous things so even though he was sort of "cured" when he got his soul back, I'd still put him in the "monster" / "evil" category.

Basically both were fundamentally changed and if not "evil" than fairly immoral... so if we broaden the definition to "evil" and immoral versions, I think both Soulless Sam and Demon Dean would end up in that category...

MoC Dean is different in that he still had his conscience and knew and cared that he could do scary things, but sometimes he couldn't control himself. The lines blurred with MoC Dean especially at the end of season 9, when he turned more into don't give a flying... um fig what anyone thinks MoC Dean, and in season 10 when he went on his kill all the Stynes rampage. Which is why MoC Dean is giving me a hard time with deciding.

Edited by AwesomO4000

Overthinking is never a problem around here.  I don't think it's possible to overthink this show, actually....  ;-)

Anyway, I'm cool with not including young/old versions of the characters -- except for Old Man Dean (Curious Case...) and Teen Dean (About a Boy) because that was a witch's spell.  Same with Teen Witch Sam.

I think we should add Ghost Mary from Home.

I say we put MoC Dean in the least populated category, whichever that is.  I think Demon Dean should go with the monsters, too.  But we should probably wait for SueB's input.  Ditty too, if she wants to play.

Any other ideas?

I would put Teen Witch Sam in the monsters and possessed category, because that wasn't a spelled younger Sam like Teen Dean. That was someone else in Sam's body, so for me that's a little more than magic influencing Sam, because it's someone "borrowing" Sam (similar to a demon).

Observation: Poor Sam. Often his "altered personas" are not due to just magic influence, but due to people hijacking his body like MegSam, LuciferSam, the teen witch, GadreelSam. We do have Sam Wesson, Dreamscape Sam and roofied Husband Sam, but Sam's body seems to get hijacked an awful lot, too.

Gah, yes. Slash Fiction.  I'm not sure if they are included, given that they are not an altered version of the boys, they are completely separate entities impersonating Sam and Dean.  I'm okay either way, but just thought I'd put that out there.

The shifter in Skin wasn't Dean, but didn't he have some sort of psychic connection to Dean and Leviathan Sam and Dean also had all of their memories.

"Misha" did play Castiel in the alternate universe, so in a sense he was an alternate version of Castiel.  What about Jimmy Novak though?  It doesn't seem right not to include him.

I'd include shapeshifter!Dean as a monster.  Leviathan!Winchesters as monsters of themselves. They had their memories. If we are including Meg!Sam she had access to Sam's memories just like Lucifer!Sam has Sam memories. 

Jimmy Novak is tricky.  He's really a different character than Cas.....and human when Cas possessed him. Tough call.

Edited by catrox14

Okay, since I'm not able to watch the new episode until tomorrow, I've kept myself busy working out a new list.  When I separated everything into the two categories Awesom0 suggested it came out really unevenly balanced, so I separated them into Sam, Dean, and everyone else (Cas, Crowley, Bobby, John, and Mary).  It also takes a lot of the debate out of it.  This is what I have:

Meg/Sam
Samifer
Soulless Sam
Leviathan Sam
Gadreel/Sam
Teenage Witch Sam
Demon Blood Sam
Tech Support Sam
Djinn Dream Sam
Husband Sam
Siren Sam
Wicked Witch Sam
Bad Luck Sam (Bad Day at Black Rock)
Crazy Sam (after his wall gets broken)
Trials Sam
Werther Sam
Nutcracker Sam
Sitcom Sam
Doctor Sam
Herpes Sam
Baby/Sam
Dream a Little Dream of me Sam
Titanic Sam

Vampire!Dean
Leviathan Dean
Demon!Dean
Shifter!Dean
MoC Dean
Future!Dean
Old Dean
Teen Dean
Yellow Fever Dean
Dog!Dean
Corporate Dean
Stoned Dean
Cartoon Dean
Siren Dean
Wicked Witch Dean
Good Luck Dean (Bad Day at Black Rock)
Tron Dean (Pac-Man Fever)
Werther Dean
Darkness Dean
Nutcracker Dean
Doctor Dean
Sitcom Dean
Dream a Little Dream of me Dean
Spirit Dean
Titanic Dean
Death Dean

Purgatory Dean

Godstiel
Leviathan Castiel
Casifer
Future!Cas
Misha
Jimmy Novak (questionable)
Human Castiel
Emmanuel/Castiel
Crazy Town Castiel
Action-figure Castiel (from anti-christ episode)
Naomi-controlled Castiel
Attack Dog Castiel
Female Crowley
Human Crowley
Demon#3/Bobby (when he stabbed himself)
Ghost Bobby

Titanic Bobby
Khan Worm Bobby
Coma Bobby

Dream a little Dream of me Bobby
Azazel/John
Michael/John
Jucifer? Johnifer? (Baby)
Eve/Mary
Djinn Dream Mary
Ghost Mary

Thoughts?

Edited by BlueMeanie

Wow, that's a lot of "altered" Winchesters. I didn't realize how many times the boys weren't all together themselves. Based on BlueMeanie's list (stellar work there Blue!) it seems there's enough for three games. Altered Sam, Altered Dean, and Altered everyone else.

I'm fine with leaving out Changing Channels, except for Impala Sam (yes, that's what Baby/Sam meant) of course, and Pac Man Fever. I feel like the same applies to The Heart Must Go on and maybe Dream a Little Dream of me as well, except for Demon Dean in Dream a Little Dream.

If others want to leave the Titanic episode in, I'll go with it, I would say maybe just include Bobby though.

Coma Bobby was after he got shot in the head.  He would be like Spirit Dean, who I am not sure should be included, so maybe neither one should be included.  This also brings up the question of why when Dean was in a coma he was hanging around the hospital, but when Bobby was in a coma he was stuck inside his own head?

Also I forgot about Amnesia Sam from after his wall broke.

Also I forgot about Amnesia Sam from after his wall broke.

I like Hell Memory Sam from that episode. Amnesia Sam might arguably be considered "actual Sam" just with amnesia. Soulless Sam piece from that episode - while interesting to me - might be redundant, since we already have the real version.

Edited by AwesomO4000

Sorry, been busy and I'm not in the habit of checking in here again...

If others want to leave the Titanic episode in, I'll go with it, I would say maybe just include Bobby though.

Coma Bobby was after he got shot in the head.  He would be like Spirit Dean, who I am not sure should be included, so maybe neither one should be included.  This also brings up the question of why when Dean was in a coma he was hanging around the hospital, but when Bobby was in a coma he was stuck inside his own head?

All the coma versions, I'd say, aren't really alternate versions. They were themselves just stuck somewhere they couldn't get out of. 

I'd include the Titanic versions, that wasn't our universe Sam and Dean. Dean won at Rock Paper Scissors; Sam was "lighter" somehow; Bobby was married to Ellen; and they proudly drove around in a Mustang--that's not out beloved characters!

I'm fine with leaving out Changing Channels, except for Impala Sam (yes, that's what Baby/Sam meant) of course, and Pac Man Fever. I feel like the same applies to The Heart Must Go on and maybe Dream a Little Dream of me as well, except for Demon Dean in Dream a Little Dream.

Agree on Changing Channels; my thoughts on The Heart Must Go On are above; agree on Dream a Little Dream of Me.

Other thoughts: It seems like a few of the Sams on the list are regular Sam just stuck somewhere he can't get out of. Like: Teenage Witch Sam (that was Sam, just stuck in a teenage body), Werther Sam (again, that was Sam just locked in his own subconscious) and Dream a Little Dream of Me Sam (Sam stuck in Dean's dream).  

Wow, this is really murky, isn't it...I'll stop now.

ETA: Just saw Jimmy Novak...yeah, questionable if we're saying the character isn't themselves. Jimmy Novak is the real character. But if we're just using the criteria that the actor got to play something different, then it works. Hmm? Puts most the Crowleys into question too, then. They were all Crowley, just in a different host. But the character was still the character.

Edited by DittyDotDot
  • Love 1

How about this?  Two categories: Alternate Reality Characters and Characters in an Alternate Reality.  In the first category, the characters are changed:

What Is and What Should Never Be Sam 

Future Dean

Titanic Sam, Dean, and Bobby

etc.

In the second, the characters are the same, but in a different reality:

Changing Channels Sam and Dean

French Mistake Sam and Dean

Various Coma Sam, Dean, and Bobby

etc.

Okay, one more category.  Possessed Characters:

Meg/Sam

Azazel/John

Shifter Dean

Wicked Witch Sam and Dean

etc.

Gimme 20 minutes and I'll make another list.  ;-)

Edited by Demented Daisy

And the lists go on! ;)

Maybe it's just that we still haven't defined what the criteria actually is?

But still, I'll vote on whatever list at this point...whatever doesn't fit will probably be the first to go and what was missed probably won't be missed by us in the end. It is just a game afterall ::shrugs::

• Love 1

Based upon Blue Meanie's master list, I came up with:

ARC (13):

• Soulless Sam
  • Tech Support Sam
  • Djinn Dream Sam
  • Crazy Sam
  • Titanic Sam
  • Future Dean
  • Corporate Dean
  • Titanic Dean
  • Future Cas
  • Crazy Cas
  • Action Figure Cas
  • Human Crowley
  • Titanic Bobby

CAR (15):

• Changing Channels Sam
  • DaLDoM Sam 
  • Tron Dean
  • Darkness Dean
  • Changing Channels Dean
  • DaLDoM Dean
  • Spirit Dean
  • Death Dean
  • Purgatory Dean
  • Human Cas
  • Ghost Bobby
  • Coma Bobby
  • DaLDoM Bobby
  • Ghost Mary
  • Djinn Dream Mary

Possessed/Magic (35 -- yikes; we've had longer lists, though):

• Meg/Sam
  • Samifer
  • Gadreel/Sam
  • Teen Witch Sam
  • Demon Blood Sam 
  • Husband Sam
  • Siren Sam
  • Wicked Witch Sam
  • Bad Luck Sam
  • Trials Sam
  • Werther Sam
  • Vampire Dean
  • Demon Dean
  • MoC Dean
  • Old Dean
  • Teen Dean
  • Yellow Fever Dean
  • Dog Dean
  • Stoned Dean
  • Cartoon Dean
  • Siren Dean
  • Wicked Witch Dean
  • Good Luck Dean
  • Werther Dean
  • Godstiel
  • Leviathan Cas
  • Casifer
  • Emmanuel/Cas
  • Naomi-controlled Cas
  • Attack Dog Cas
  • Female Crowley
  • Demon Bobbby
  • Khan Worm Bobby
  • Azazel/John
  • Michael/John

Not sure:

• Leviathan Sam (Imposter)
  • Leviathan Dean (Imposter)
  • Shifter Dean (Imposter)
  • Misha (Not Cas, though he plays one on TV)
  • Jimmy Novak (Not Cas)
  • Dream John/Lucifer (3 for the price of one!)
  • Eve/Mary (Imposter)

ETA  For the sake of brevity, we could combine the first two lists.  One voting round of 28, one of 35.  Sounds manageable.  If we add the "not sure" to the first list, it would be 2 rounds of 35.  I'm good with that.

Edited by Demented Daisy

Are they different?

LUCIFER/SAM: I told you... this would always happen in Detroit.

Future Dean is different from any other Dean; same for Cas.  Samifer is, IMO, the same character, just at different times/in different episodes.  Was I supposed to differentiate between Early S6 Soulless Sam and S6 Season Finale Soulless Sam?

Besides, we've got 70 characters to vote for here.  Where do we draw the line?

The original idea was for times when the characters were not their normal selves.  After giving it more thought these are the criteria I've come up with and essentially what I was aiming for when I started this, I just hadn't fully formulated my thoughts.

1. They are possessed.

2. They are in an altered state or different plane of being (like a monster or Ghost), includes Vampire!Dean, Crazy Sam and Human Crowley.

3. There is a change in how they act, their abilities, or state of being due to a spell/magic.

4. They are an alternate version of themselves in an alternate reality.  In other words they belong in the alternate reality and aren't just visiting.   Tech Support Sam counts because he belongs in that reality, but Sam in The French Mistake doesn't because he was himself and was just visiting.

5. They are a "character" in a dream.  Sam and Dean in Dream a Little Dream don't count because they were themselves in Bobby's dream, however Dream Demon!Dean counts because he was a character in Dean's dream.

Based on these criteria I've come up with two options for the game.  First we separate them by characters Sam, Dean, and Supporting characters which gives us:

Sam

Meg/Sam
Samifer
Soulless Sam
Gadreel/Sam
Demon Blood Sam
Tech Support Sam
Djinn Dream Sam
Husband Sam
Siren Sam
Wicked Witch Sam
Bad Luck Sam
Crazy Sam
Trials Sam
Impala/Sam
Titanic Sam
Hell Memory Sam
Sam in teenage witch’s body

Dean

Vampire!Dean
Demon!Dean
MoC Dean
Future!Dean
Old Dean
Teen Dean
Yellow Fever Dean
Dog!Dean
Corporate Dean
Stoned Dean
Cartoon Dean
Siren Dean
Wicked Witch Dean
Good Luck Dean
Darkness Dean
Dream Demon!Dean
Spirit Dean
Titanic Dean
Death Dean
Coma!Dean (in Sam’s coma)

Supporting Characters

Godstiel
Leviathan Castiel
Casifer
Future!Cas
Misha
Human Castiel
Emmanuel/Castiel
Crazy Town Castiel
Action-figure Castiel (from anti-christ episode)
Naomi-controlled Castiel
Attack Dog Castiel
Female Crowley
Human Crowley
Demon#3/Bobby
Ghost Bobby
Khan Worm Bobby
Azazel/John
Michael/John
Djinn Dream Mary
Ghost Mary
Titanic Bobby
Coma!Bobby (in Sam’s coma)

I like this because at least for Sam and Dean we can see which version of each character wins instead of pitting them against each other.

The other option is to separate them into versions that are possessed or in an altered state and versions that are under the influence of magic or in an alternate reality or dream which gives us:

Possessed/Altered state

Meg/Sam
Samifer
Soulless Sam
Gadreel/Sam
Demon Blood Sam
Crazy Sam
Trials Sam
Vampire!Dean
Demon!Dean
MoC Dean
Stoned Dean