Type keyword(s) to search

Stitchers - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Heh. So I stopped watching this show after season 1 because I was frustrated, but kept seeing it pop up on some of my sites since. I finally decided to watch the last two episodes of this season, even with being confused with who Ivy is and the whole Camille thing (mostly because I heard claims that it got better). Yeah, no. It's still as bad as I remember it. I mean, the ending to the finale was pretty obnoxious. Oh, a memory loss storyline...but not really memory loss! I...what? Why would she need to lie about memory loss? Why should I care?

Also, Camille is with this new girl, Amanda, I assume they just started dating this season, they broke up, just got back together...and now are going to move in together? I was waiting for the moment in the finale where Camille would find Amanda's dead body. I guess Linus/Camille are really broken up and moved on, or are they just still temporarily with their other love interests? Also, the Maggie/Fisher hints that I did actually catch in the episode I watched before the finale? Why? Because they're the older folks in the cast? No, thanks. 

Let's just say I'm glad that I stopped watching after season 1. I'm good with not going back to catch up on what I missed. 

• Love 2
12 hours ago, Free said:

It's Freeform, so I don't expect much standards from them.

Standards, no, but I expect Freeform to care about ratings and social media buzz, of which this show is practically nil. 

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, kariyaki said:

Standards, no, but I expect Freeform to care about ratings and social media buzz, of which this show is practically nil. 

Well in that case, it is nonexistent especially compared to everything else.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, GaT said:

I think the big question is why did it take 3 seasons to cancel it?

Being on Freeform allowed it some leeway before they started to renew more new shows like Beyond and Famous in Love, where it finally got pushed out to make more room for newer shows.