Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Actionmage

Aisha Tyler: Her Points Mean Nothing!

She's ok. But she needs to stop saying that the points mean nothing. We get it!

To be fair, Drew Carey led her there (and Chris Hardwick bangs the same drum over and over again on his show).

To be fair, Drew Carey led her there (and Chris Hardwick bangs the same drum over and over again on his show).

Good point. Maybe they all need to stop saying it so much.

Not to mention - she rarely ever rewards "points" anyway! I always liked it when Clive would give out some ludicrous points here and there with jokes.

She is OK. They may have been able to get someone better. But they definitely could have gotten someone worse.

• Like 1

I think she's horrible. "Welcome to Whose Line is it Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I'm your host, Aisha Tyyyyyyyyylerrrrrrrrrrr!" Lord, could she please stop prolonging and shouting everything?

I think she's horrible. "Welcome to Whose Line is it Anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I'm your host, Aisha Tyyyyyyyyylerrrrrrrrrrr!" Lord, could she please stop prolonging and shouting everything?

The shame of it is that she's not totally worthless as a comedian--she's at least okay.  But she's a HORRIBLE host.

Well, the Scenes From A Hat may have the answer in the explanation: the audience writes what it wants to see, so Aisha probably has to read all sorts of handwriting. I doubt all of the suggestions are printed out (as opposed to cursive.)

I also read her top of the intro as enthusiastic. Trying to help keep the live audience's energy up- a cheerleader for them, of sorts. I prefer her "Let's make stuff up!" tag, as well. IA about The Points. Quit talking and just periodically throw some around for whatever. She pretty much just gives fun, silly reasons anyway, just stop with talking about them every episode, please.

It may not be just me, but those jackets are the same style, just different colors, right? (I like that style in some colors and sort of want one for myself. *g*)

Not a fan of hers.  I just don't think she's funny.  I know she's done stand up in the past and I don't get it.

I think Drew had a better rapport with the comedians.

• Like 1

I think this season Aisha is not only a bit less manic and shouty with the opening, but she's a bit more relaxed as well. Last season, she started getting a bit more involved and silly with everyone, but this season she seems like she feels comfortable doing everything.  If so, good for her.

• Like 1