Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: Don't Fear The Conversation

• Start Topic

I don't have a summer show, other than Humans, which I admit I almost quit several times. But ZBG, WT and I were going to W&C... so made it more fun. I watch Wynonna, which comes back in July. The Expanse is nearly over.

• Love 3

OK..We All Might As Well Call It a Night!!..It's Been FUN watching ''LEGION'' with you All!!:)..I'll be back for ''PREACHER'' if not before..Can't wait for it..Going to be Hilariously Sick!!!!..Good Night and Pleasant Dreams!!<3

• Love 2

OK, Have a Good night I'll check in once and awhile and send Message to you!!::)..I just really don't like ''Humans''..it doesn't Compare to Original Movie AI

Watched First Season with William Hurt, but when they killed him off, that was it for me..not exciting..

• Love 1

Reminder that this thread is for general conversation about your lives, your cable provider, what other shows you like, or whatever else is on your mind.  It is not the place to be discussing the show itself, the episode you just watched, the after show with Chris Hardwick, or an entirely different show as spoiler rules still apply here.  A number of posts have been moved to appropriate threads or removed altogether.  

• Love 1
On 6/12/2018 at 10:42 PM, Cherokee Rose said:

Hey, Gals of Legion! Just wanted to let you know that Legion was renewed for Season 3. It'll only get crazier! lol.

Thank you ! I was just wondering about that! 

• Love 3

Michael Grey Eyes from ''Fear the Walking Dead''..is in a New Movie with Jessica Chastain..''A Woman Walks Ahead''..Guess that's why he went North..:)..Did you know he is a Professor in a Canadian University.?

• Love 1
(edited)

Just to say that the last remaining place to post a comment on the old AMC threads has now gone for good, it is no more, I did post a last link to this place for the few who did turn up, Chelsey, DJ and Cindy were three who did, I left a last appeal to Apollo but doubt if he ever saw it. So the old AMC forms of communication are now officially dead. It’s such a shame!

Edited by OoohMaggie
  • Love 2
On 7/3/2018 at 5:30 PM, OoohMaggie said:

Yaaaaaayyyyyyy, England are through to the quarter finals ⚽️ ⚽️?????????????????????⚽️⚽️ Whoopy Doo! ??

Congratulations!!! Hip, Hip, Hooray  for England !

• Love 1
On 05/07/2018 at 3:03 AM, WalkerTalker said:

Congratulations!!! Hip, Hip, Hooray  for England !

Thank you! When you haven’t won anything for over half a century the quarter finals are a big deal, pathetic is also a valid comment Lol

• Love 1