Type keyword(s) to search

Milk Carton Westeros: HAVE YOU SEEN ME?

• Start Topic

I hope this is a pretty inclusive list of the characters we didn't see at all last season. Please send me adds if I missed any. Note that this is not a list of characters whose fate is uncertain at the close of last season, but just the characters we haven't seen in a season (or more).

Rickon (with Shaggy Dog and Osha)
Who? Brother to Bran, Arya, and Sansa. Likes walnuts.

Gendry
Who? Robert Baratheon's bastard son, a blacksmith.
Last Seen: Rowing frantically away from Dragonstone after being sprung from prison (and probable human sacrifice at the hands of Melissandre) by Ser Davos.

Jaqen H'Ghar (had to look this sp. up)
Who? Assasination Genie who helped Arya & Co. escape Harrenhall.

Berrick Dondarion (with Thoros of Mir and the rest of the Brothers w/o Banners)
Who? Leader of Bw/oB who has been resurrected multiple times by the Lord of Light acting thru Thoros.
Last Seen: Selling Gendry to Melissandre and hunting for Arya after she ran from their cave and into the arms (paws?) of The Hound.

The Blackfish Tully
Who? Cat Stark's uncle, awsome funerary archer.
Last Seen: Heading off to have the Piss of Wonderful Timing just before the Red Wedding broke our hearts.

Mycella Baratheon (nee Lannister)
Who? Her parents are actually Cersei and Jaimie, but her father is supposed to be Robert.
Last Seen: Sailing for an arranged marriage in Dorne on the order of Tyrion.

Walder Frey
Who? Lord of The Twins, asshat who arranged the RW.
Last Seen: Cackling with Roose Bolton about the stupidity of Robb Stark while blood from the RW was being washed off the floor.

Balon Greyjoy
Who? "King" of the Iron Islands, ursurper.
Last Seen: Looking dour and damp while Yara told him she was going on a rescue mission to find and return Theon.

Edmure Tully
Who? Cat's brother, Lord of Riverrun.
Last Seen: Being taken to the bedding ceremony on his wedding night just before the RW.

Nymeria
Who? Arya's direwolf.
Last Seen: Being sent away by Arya to prevent her from being killed.

Lancel Lannister
A lover of Cersei, and her cousin; blackmailed into feeding info to Tyrion at one point.
Last Seen: I think he was at Tyrion's trial and in a few wedding scenes last season, but I don't recall him uttering a line.

Kevan Lannister, brother to Tywin Lannister
Last Seen: At a Lannister war council at Harrenhal. (I think?)

Warlock of Qarth
Who? Blue drank drinker who tried to imprison the Mother of Dragons.
Last Seen: Trying to assassinate Dany on the docks of Astapor, smiling a blue smile.

Chief Pyromancer (who showed Tyrion all the wildfire)
Last Seen: Looking rather too excited as the wildfire blew a bunch of Stannis' ships to bits at the start of the Battle of the Blackwater.

Illyrio (the Wedding Planner)
Who? Chief Magistrate of Pentos - Dany and Viserys' benefactor before she married Khal Drogo.
Last Seen: Conspiring with Varys about Important and Cryptic Things beneath the Red Keep.

Knifey!
Who? The Most Distinctive Dagger in Westeros.
Last Seen: Lying on the desk of Eddard Stark, trying to look innocent.

And finally -- Benjen Stark (brother to Ned and member of the Nights Watch)
He is, sadly, on the verge of joining the pantheon of Presumed Off-screen Death, joining other PODs such as Old Nan, the crew of Theon's ship the Sea Lice, and Syrio Forell (First Sword to the Sea Lord of Braavos and Arya's 'Dancing Master').

Edited by WhiteStumbler
  • Love 2

Great List, WhiteStumbler, one thing to add: 

The Blackfish Tully

Last Seen: Heading off to have the Piss of Wonderful Timing just before the Red Wedding broke our hearts.

Last referenced by Walter Frey and Bolton as being on the lam after the wedding massacre of all things Stark and most things Tully. 

• Love 2
Knifey!

Delightful, along with the whole list.  Thank you, Stumbler!

Jaqen H'Ghar (had to look this sp. up)

You, me, George R.R. Martin...

• Love 2
Things A Show makes me ponder...if the sorceror has any holes in his box which he can push his shit through...

But did he have someone to pick it up and throw it overboard, like Tyrion did?

Wow. Way to take a nice little story about castration, penis-ectomy, human body part sacrifice, and revenge to a dark place.

• Love 1

I would like to add the remaining direpups, though other than Ghost (who we saw Sunday, yeah!) and Shaggy Dog, who else is still alive? Anyone else?

ETA: Oops, I see Nymeria is up on the list already. I wish we'd find her again...sniff...

Edited by gingerella
Summer survived the attack of Knifey!

Knifey was indeed a formidable opponent.  Across that land and well into the sea tales of Knifey's prowess and craftiness spread.  

The Drowned God heard of him and learned to swim as a preventative measure.  

The Pale Ghost Grass got busy with the Turf Builder, lest Knifey decide to do a bit of weed whacking to teach it a lesson. 

Face Tile Chick removed her mask and got a nice oxygen-directed-facial with papaya-enzyme-brightener, so as to better blend and escape Knifey's notice (all while maintaining a youthful glow and dewy radiance seldom seen across the sea: so she tried a spot of cornstarch to take down the shine) and began her new life as Formerly Face-Tiled Chick:  Lady of at least one disguise! 

Ned's Sword actually requested that it be melted, so as not to live in the world where Knifey held sway.  

Somewhere in the Equine Place in the Sky, the Mountain's Former Steed said to itself, with a good dose of perspective and rather philosophically, "Oh sure, I had me lopped off by a giant blade, but Knifey would have taken his time.  Here I eat the grass from the pastures of Seven Heavens and the oats from the fields of Seven Paradises.  I'm getting a bit stout, truth be told, but at least I didn't have to have me head sawed off slowly by Knifey.  So there's that."  

The blue eyed giant actually put out his own eye, just in case Nan was right and he had to spare himself the wrath of Knifey.  

Knifey isn't missing.  We're all eluding Knifey and may our luck hold.  

*shudder* 

• Love 3
And Tyrion & Varys made it  to Illyrio's house.

Why does anyone ever leave there, by the way?  It has a bath, for the love of god.  Evidence of some sort of plumbing in this commode-forsaken world.  

Plus, the weather appears pleasant.  I felt like telling Tyrion to stop drowning himself in liquor and take stock of his surroundings.  Not so bad, really.  

If Jorah's got an ounce of sense he's headed back there now. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I don't see SBB as being one of the missing. We saw him dissolve into the air - as smoke does - after he fulfilled his mission. His "story arc" was completed in front of our incredulous eyes.  I've never wondered about his whereabouts or if he will return. I've always thought of him as a one off... Never to be seen again... a poofed parrot... (etc. as per the Monty Python skit)  ;-)

He was part of "magic-is-returning-to -Westeros" don't you know. He is not a character. At least that is how I see him, so I don't think he is a milk carton candidate. 

Edited by Anothermi
  • Love 2

How many people-sized crates could Varys have stashed in KL? Betcha that was the sorcerer's box that Tyrion escaped in. Fate of the sorcerer? Probably not pretty, since Varys had been planning it for a loooooooooooooooooong time. For all we know, Knifey had a hand in it, or a blade, rather, resulting in a raven feast of bite-size sorcerer pieces.

Well, she is a little more than unhinged so that might be why she refers to Smokebaby as Stannis' son. If you recall, all the sons she gave him are still around in those lovely bottles - what a playground for Dr. Mountainstein if he only knew of them! But none of them lived to DO anything, so that fact that SBB actually lived to make his Papa proud <sarcasm alert> might be why she speaks of him like that? 

I think my opinion on this is coloured by that fact that I will be very disappointed if that "kid" reappears for any reason. 

• Love 1
Betcha that was the sorcerer's box that Tyrion escaped in. Fate of the sorcerer?

I had the same thought, janjan, but wasn't the sorcerer's box more coffin-shaped-and-sized?  Tyrion's was none too big, and square.  Oh!

(The Remains of) Lord Eddard Stark.  

Last seen being multi-purposed by Petyr Balish as the centerpiece of a Final Rose Ceremony, in the camp of Renly Baratheon.

• Love 1

I remember Varys' sorcerer sitting in the box with his knees up looking terrified, not lying in it. So I'm with janjan re: the possibility of it being repurposed for Tyrion's escape. That might account for its lack of amenities. <grin>

I second Ned's honorable bones as a Milk Carton worthy subject though. Baelish has them most likely, but we don't know that for sure and they really belong in the Stark crypt at Winterfell - as well as all the rest of the family; Robb, Catelyn, Tallisa and baby too. There was no one left to bring them home to Winterfell except Roose Bolton. I think it might have slipped his mind. 

• Love 1

Another missing "character" - 1/3 of the kill-the-false-kings leech spell by Melisandre.

Robb - dead.

Joffrey - dead.

Balon - alive and chillin' on the Iron Islands.

I guess it was a bad leech.

Another Stark goes beyond The Wall:  Another opportunity to finally freaking find out what happened to Benjen?  

I realize the story has entirely forgotten he ever existed and hasn't mentioned the guy in four years, but they do potentially have a way for Jon to find out what happened to him again.  

Some sort of Free Folk encampment along the shores of a river?  Maybe someone will finally at least confirm what the hell happened to him.  "I was with Benjen Stark when he was killed by a half a dozen Horfootgithenncavepeople."  or whatever. 

• Love 1

Or else Benjen will emerge as the new Mance (who used to be a ranger, too), and lead the democratic Free Folk on a campain against tyranny and oppression and throw tea in the river.

• Love 2

Or else Benjen will emerge as the new Mance (who used to be a ranger, too), and lead the democratic Free Folk on a campain against tyranny and oppression and throw tea in the river.

I could envision Jon arriving at this riverside encampment and finding that Benjen is not only some sort of leader there, but that he has a family now too.  Hey, the dude was hot IIRC, you can only withstand the Ygritte's for so long, yanno?

• Love 3

Well, if you recall, Benjen at least knew what he was giving up. He kept trying to tell Jon that he should wait to join the NW until he had enough life experience to know the same. 

Shimpy - I realize the story has entirely forgotten (Benjen) ever existed and hasn't mentioned the guy in four years, but they do potentially have a way for Jon to find out what happened to him again.

I fear you are right. The character made a much greater impact on us - possibly because we were all new to the show, or perhaps because the actor did a great job, short as it was - than he may originally have occupied in the written story. But he DID make that impact on us, so I still hope for some resolution for him. 

• Love 1

You figure that Benjen had to be significant in some way. Otherwise, why bring him up in the story at all? If I was making A Show based off A Book, I wouldn't include a character just to have him lost forever. That seems pointless. They had to send a party to go find him, but they could have any Joe Schmo Commander or Ranger get lost out there.

• Love 1

Right, but I think Benjen was lead ranger, or head ranger, or the great honorable first ranger, or whatever.  

They just made Thorne that dude.  No mention of Benjen.  No , until we find out what happened.  Or we have to sadly accept that our brother is lost, and therefore we name...

Just:  Yeah, we're down one of those, right?   Thorne! You're up! 

It's possible that the only significance poor Benjen had in the story was to be the reason they all went marching north of the Wall at the end of the first season.  He wasn't really mentioned after that.  

• Love 1
(edited)

I think the initial purpose of Benjen was to show us the connection between House Stark and the NW. Not only has that connection spanned hundreds of years, but it was an active deal when we pick up the story.

Loose ends usually seem to be put to good use in this world, but maybe, after Benjen's initial purpose was done, he stands for the idea that not all stories have a resolution.

I still want him to return at some point. He was a bad-ass.

Edited by WhiteStumbler
  • Love 3

Well and that despite all outward appearances, Ned Stark did have a sense of humor and -- if not the ability to be goofy -- at least the ability to be relaxed and more fun around those he deeply trusted.  Basically, that there was some fun in Ned and in the Starks.  

Benjen really helped illustrate a lot of that. Whether it was the almost joking tone with the flourish of "Winter is Coming" that the two Starks shared before the banquet.  Or that Ned listened to Benjen's advice about Jon.  

Or that Benjen was worldly enough to -- again with a key sense of humor -- tell Jon that he might care a bit more about giving up sex for life if he knew what he was giving up.  That was said with a wonderfully dry humor.  

It also helped illustrate that Starks were respected wherever they were found, because at the end of the first season, Lord Commander Mormont basically commits the entire damned Night's Watch to finding out what became of him.  Then various North of the Wall tragedies and blunt for Craster trauma seemed to make everyone kind of forget the mission, particularly when Walkers were thrown into the mix.  

Plus, another key moment in the story was Ned talking to Benjen about the deserter saying he'd seen a White Walker.  As Boogey-man-ish as that was, despite having executed the kid anyway, Ned was not as quick to dismiss that as being complete crap as everyone else seemed to be at the time. 

But I suspect what happened is that they ran into actor availability issues, that while North of the Wall they did find Dead Benjen and that rather than go for the recast to finish up a minor story element, they just let it go. 

• Love 1

On rewatch I think I caught the reappearance of some dothraki in Kill the Boy S5E5 -- the guards who took Hizdar to a cell (as the head of his family) appeared to be dothraki warriors. It feels like it has been a while since we have seen any dothraki (like maybe since the ship Dany + Dragons were on heading from Qarth to Astapor?), but I could be mistaken.

Someone else who is MIA is the lady with the tile mask from Qarth. From the way the camera kept focusing on her during key events, she seemed really important, but then she never really did anything. I keep thinking she'll show up some place else.

• Love 1

Maybe what Tile Face was painting on that guy's back was a spell against greyscale? Jorah should have looked up someone like her for some magic henna tattooing before leaving Volantis. "All who sail too close to the Doom must have protection."

• Love 4
4 hours ago, 90PercentGravity said:

Most of these people have been found. Will Gendry every come back? 

I hope not - because if he does he'll only end up dying horribly!

But then again, the Brotherhood without Banners was name-checked in this week's episode, and wasn't Gendry interested in joining them at one time? But they traded him to Melisandre, of course, so he wouldn't go back to them after that, surely. But maybe a sign that we might soon get reacquainted with what's-his-name, Thoros of Mir, and the chap he kept resurrecting?

• Love 1

there are still a fair amount of missing people in the Milk Carton Gang...but man did A Show shake out the curtains and sweep under the rugs this week, we found a lot of missing characters, at at least references that they still exist...Big, HUGE episode tonight for many MIAs

• Love 1
On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2015 at 0:35 AM, WhiteStumbler said:

I hope this is a pretty inclusive list of the characters we didn't see at all last season. Please send me adds if I missed any. Note that this is not a list of characters whose fate is uncertain at the close of last season, but just the characters we haven't seen in a season (or more).

Rickon (with Shaggy Dog and Osha) - FOUND & RIP all three

Gendry - still MIA
Last Seen: Rowing frantically away from Dragonstone after being sprung from prison (and probable human sacrifice at the hands of Melissandre) by Ser Davos.

Jaqen H'Ghar (had to look this sp. up) - FOUND & left in Braavos

Berrick Dondarion (with Thoros of Mir and the rest of the Brothers w/o Banners) - FOUND & left somewhere in near Riverrun
Who? Leader of Bw/oB who has been resurrected multiple times by the Lord of Light acting thru Thoros.
Last Seen: Selling Gendry to Melissandre and hunting for Arya after she ran from their cave and into the arms (paws?) of The Hound.

The Blackfish Tully - FOUND & RIP

Mycella Baratheon (nee Lannister) - FOUND & RIP
Who? Her parents are actually Cersei and Jaimie, but her father is supposed to be Robert.

Walder Frey - FOUND & good riddance asshole!
Last Seen: Cackling with Roose Bolton about the stupidity of Robb Stark while blood from the RW was being washed off the floor.

Balon Greyjoy - FOUND & good riddance douchebag!
Last Seen: Looking dour and damp while Yara told him she was going on a rescue mission to find and return Theon.

Edmure Tully - FOUND & lost again, sort of
Last Seen: Being taken to the bedding ceremony on his wedding night just before the RW.

Nymeria - Still MIA
Who? Arya's direwolf.

Lancel Lannister - FOUND & good riddance cousinfucker!
A lover of Cersei, and her cousin; blackmailed into feeding info to Tyrion at one point.
Last Seen: I think he was at Tyrion's trial and in a few wedding scenes last season, but I don't recall him uttering a line.

Kevan Lannister, brother to Tywin Lannister - FOUND & good riddance you misogynistic pig

Warlock of Qarth - Still MIA? I thought she killed him when she was in that tower...
Last Seen: Trying to assassinate Dany on the docks of Astapor, smiling a blue smile.

Chief Pyromancer (who showed Tyrion all the wildfire) - ?
Last Seen: Looking rather too excited as the wildfire blew a bunch of Stannis' ships to bits at the start of the Battle of the Blackwater.

Illyrio (the Wedding Planner) - ?
Who? Chief Magistrate of Pentos - Dany and Viserys' benefactor before she married Khal Drogo.
Last Seen: Conspiring with Varys about Important and Cryptic Things beneath the Red Keep.

Knifey! - Still MIA

And finally -- Benjen Stark (brother to Ned and member of the Nights Watch) - FOUND & wandering again
He is, sadly, on the verge of joining the pantheon of Presumed Off-screen Death, joining other PODs such as Old Nan, the crew of Theon's ship the Sea Lice, and Syrio Forell (First Sword to the Sea Lord of Braavos and Arya's 'Dancing Master').

• Love 2
On 6/29/2016 at 7:41 PM, gingerella said:
On 3/17/2015 at 0:35 AM, WhiteStumbler said:

Rickon (with Shaggy Dog and Osha) - FOUND & RIP all three

Gendry - still MIA

Jaqen H'Ghar (had to look this sp. up) - FOUND & left in Braavos

Berrick Dondarion (with Thoros of Mir and the rest of the Brothers w/o Banners) - FOUND & left somewhere in THE NORTH WITH THE HOUND!

The Blackfish Tully - FOUND & RIP

Mycella Baratheon (nee Lannister) - FOUND & RIP

Walder Frey - FOUND & good riddance asshole!

Balon Greyjoy - FOUND & good riddance douchebag!

Edmure Tully - FOUND & lost again, sort of

Nymeria - FOUND then LOST again!
Who? Arya's direwolf.

Lancel Lannister - FOUND & good riddance cousinfucker!

Kevan Lannister, brother to Tywin Lannister - FOUND & good riddance you misogynistic pig

Warlock of Qarth - Still MIA? I thought she killed him when she was in that tower...

Chief Pyromancer (who showed Tyrion all the wildfire) - IS THIS CERSEI'S NEW MAESTER? I dont think it is...

Illyrio (the Wedding Planner) - ?

Knifey! - Still MIA BUT SEEN IN THE CITADEL BOOK!

And finally -- Benjen Stark (brother to Ned and member of the Nights Watch) - FOUND & wandering again

• Love 1

With credit to original poster, WhiteStumbler and updater, Gingerella

I am re-organizing this list because I'm bent that way. Hope this meets with your approval.

Milk Carton Westeros: Campaign Review as of Season 7, Episode 5

Campaign Completed – Still playing the Game

Benjen Stark

Who? (brother to Ned and member of the Nights Watch
Last Seen S01E03: Heading north of the Wall to get his Ranger on.

Found S06E06: north of the Wall rescuing nephew, Bran, and his Guard, Meera. Benjen is not exactly “alive” but neither is he a zomboni. He was rescued from that fate by the Children of the Forest. He's now another Stark-with-a-mission.

Berrick Dondarrion

Who? Former Lord in the court of Robert Baratheon

1st and Last seen S01E06: heading off to the Riverlands to capture and arrest Ser Gegor Clagane for reaving the villages there. On the orders of acting regent Eddard Stark.

Found S03E04: by Arya and Gendry. As leader of Bw/oB who has been resurrected multiple times by the Lord of Light acting thru Thoros of Mir. The Brotherhood without Banners were introduced 2 episodes earlier.

BD & Bw/oB last seen S04E07: Selling Gendry to Melissandre and hunting for Arya after she ran from their cave and into the arms (paws?) of The Hound.

Found S06E08: by Sandor Clagane, formerly The Hound, as they were executing the men who killed the people who took Sandor in and nursed him back to health. Sandor joins them.

Gendry
Last Seen S03E10: Rowing frantically away from Dragonstone after being sprung from prison (and probable human sacrifice at the hands of Melissandre) by Ser Davos.

Found S07E05: by Davos, in Fleabottom. Hiding in plain sight making weapons for the Lannisters. He leaves willingly with Davos for the “fight” not caring what it would be.

Jaqen H'Ghar
Last Seen S03E10: Handing Arya a coin and changing his face.

Found S05E02: by Arya at the House of Black and White in Braavos. He trains her how to be No One. She leaves him there when her training is complete.

Knifey!
Last Seen S01E07: Lying on the desk of Eddard Stark, trying to look innocent.

Found S07E01 & S07E04: first by Samwell Tarly but only as an illustration and article in a ponderous tome at the Citadel. Second, in tangible reality, with Littlefinger when he gives it to Bran at Winterfell. Bran gives it to Arya as he has no use for it.

Nymeria
Who? Arya's direwolf.
Last Seen S01E02: Being sent away by Arya to prevent her from being killed.

Found S07E02: by Arya on her way back to Winterfell. The reunion is warm but they agree to follow their own paths.

Campaign Completed – No longer in the Game

Balon Greyjoy
Last Seen S03E10: Looking dour and damp while Yara told him she was going on a rescue mission to find and return Theon.

Found S06E02: by his prodigal brother Urine who throws him off a bridge to his death. (yay)

The Blackfish Tully
Last Seen S03E09: Heading off to have the Piss of Wonderful Timing just before the Red Wedding broke our hearts.

Found S06E07: back in control of Riverrunn, Tully family Keep, but under siege by the Freys who are bolstered by Jaime Lannister's arrival. Blackfish refuses to surrender but is betrayed by Edmure Tully who gives orders to surrender. Blackfish dies fighting.

Kevan Lannister

Who? brother to Tywin Lannister
Last Seen S02E05: At a Lannister war council at Harrenhal.

Found S05E01: attending the funeral of his brother Tywin. He returns to Lannisport until Tommen himself, not Cersei, requires him on the Small Coucil.

Found again S06E03: at a Small Council meeting he heads after being called back by Maester Pycelle when Cersei was incarcerated by the Sparrows. He is present at the Sept of Baelor when Cersei has it blown up.

Lancel Lannister
Who? A lover of Cersei, and her cousin; blackmailed into feeding info to Tyrion at one point.
Last Seen S02E09: *in the Holdfast where Cersei and the other women are waiting out the Battle of Blackwater exhorting Cersei to send Joffrey back to the battle to boost the morale of his troops.

Found S05E01: attending Tywin's funeral with his father Kevan and wearing the garb of the Sparrows. He, too, is present at the Sept of Baelor when Cersei has it blown up.

[* WS - I checked Tyrion's trial and could not find Lancel. Initially I mistook Loras Tyrell for him (no dialog, just a close up of him and Margaery), but unless you take a mighty magnifying glass to the assembled minions in that scene and the wedding scenes, Lancel is not visible.]

Mycella Baratheon (nee Lannister)
Last Seen S02E06: Sailing for an arranged marriage in Dorne on the order of Tyrion.

Found S05E02: walking with Prince Trystane in a garden in Dorne. She is killed by a slow acting poison called 'The Long Farewell' administered by a kiss from Ellaria Sand.

Rickon (with Shaggy Dog and Osha)
Last Seen S03E09: Heading to Last Hearth and John Umber.

Found S06E03: Betrayed by the current Lord Umber and delivered to Ramsey Bolton. Shaggy Dog's head is offered as proof of who Rickon is. Osha is killed later by Ramsey in his bedroom. Rickon is shot with an arrow by Ramsey at the start of the Battle of the Bastards as a way to toy with Jon Snow.

Walder Frey
Last Seen S03E10: Cackling with Roose Bolton about the stupidity of Robb Stark while blood from the RW was being washed off the floor.

Found S06E10: at a party at the Twins celebrating the recapture of Riverrun. Soon after this he is eating a dinner of his sons-in-a-pie served by Arya Stark in the guise of a servant girl. She slits his throat after telling him who she is and what she has done.

Campaign Ongoing – Could join the Game

Edmure Tully
Last Seen S03E09: Being taken to the bedding ceremony on his wedding night just before the RW.

Found S06E07: at the seige of Riverrun. A pawn of the Freys and then Jaime Lannister.

Lost again after that episode.

Illyrio (the Wedding Planner)
Last Seen S01E05: Conspiring with Varys about Important and Cryptic Things beneath the Red Keep.

[Not seen again, but still in play. Varys and Tyrion, on the lamb after Tyrion murders his father, Tywin, are given safe haven at Illyrio's home in Pentos. Varys reveals that he has been working with Illyrio to install Danaerys on the Iron Throne.]

Campaign – pending assessment for cancellation

Chief Pyromancer

Who? showed Tyrion all the wildfire. Name is Wisdom Hallyne (unsullied index).
Last Seen S02E09: Looking rather too excited as the wildfire blew a bunch of Stannis' ships to bits at the start of the Battle of the Blackwater.

[I don't think he is needed since then. Qyburn has taken his place manufacturing wildfire. JMHO]

Syrio Forell

Who? First Sword to the Sea Lord of Braavos and Arya's 'Dancing Master'

Last Seen/ Heard S01E08: fighting the Lannister Guards to allow Arya to escape.

[Meryn Trant was the main guy in that fight. He was on Arya's list. Arya killed him. Syrio's death is avenged. Syrio is dead - JMHO]

Warlock of Qarth (unsullied Character Ref says his name is Pyat Pree)
Last Seen S03E02: Trying to assassinate Dany on the docks of Astapor, smiling a blue smile.

[Don't think that was him. Agree with Gingerella that Dany's dragons roasted him at her command while he had them all chained in his tower. Their first use as a weapon! There are other warlocks in Essos. Blue smiley could be some other greedy warlock. They've had plenty of time and they did nothing. Not much they can do now. JMHO]

Edited by Anothermi
corrected episode #
  • Love 2

Awesome update Anothermi! One small possible correction...I think Myrcella didn't die from a kiss from Elaria, I think someone came aboard their ship and lowered a string down from a hatch that was literally over her head while she slept. Then poison was dropped down the thread and landed right on her lips and ostensibly went into her mouth and killed her. But we all know my memory WRT A Show is shit so I could be quite wrong!