Type keyword(s) to search

Leslie Shay: Fierce Lady Loving EMT/Paramedic

• Start Topic

Personally, I'd like to know something about her background, family, etc - not just work and girlfriends. Just about everyone else, we know at least a little about their kids, parents, growing up experience, whatever. But in her case, we just see Shay in context of either Dawson or Severide, or else Girlfriend of the Week. 

I have high hopes that Shay and Lindsay will become good friends next season - at first because of their mutual Severide connection, but then just because they're both awesome ladies. 

Already we know that Shay likes what little she knows of Lindsay, simply because of that time she was walking into the firehouse with Severide recently when his phone was ringing from Lindsay's call, and Shay said something about how she likes Lindsay for him, because she's all "swagger." It was a cute moment, and really made me think these two could hit it off. It'd be great for Shay to have someone to hang with other than Dawson, at the very least!

How did everyone feel about Shay's interactions with her ex in yesterday's episode? Do you think it was truly just about getting her roommates' things back, or that Shay is really soft on the inside regarding this woman who hurt her so terribly? Do you think she actually believes what Devin said about why she did it?

How did everyone feel about Shay's interactions with her ex in yesterday's episode? Do you think it was truly just about getting her roommates' things back, or that Shay is really soft on the inside regarding this woman who hurt her so terribly? Do you think she actually believes what Devin said about why she did it?

I think the writers don't want us to not trust Devin because Severide does not.  While Devin might have been telling the truth about her father, her justification for stealing from Shay's household was that of a psychopath.  Shay might think she is interacting with Devin to get the items back, but she is playing with a fire less containable than the ones the 51 go out on.  Shay would have been better off repaying the boys for the lost items weeks ago with part of the inheritance money she gave to Molly's.  I really find this wounded lesbian story line distasteful (meaning Shay is portrayed as wounded- OK Devin is probably wounded too).  I would love to see Shay in a healthy relationship with a woman that truly cares for her (give Rafferty a shot).