Type keyword(s) to search

S20: Redfoo: He's LMFAO

• Start Topic

A few months ago, a coworker and I were watching this video of the dance from Party Rock Anthem overlaid with the Cantina Band song from Star Wars, and realized that Redfoo & Co in LFMAO were basically just doing a Charleston. 

I'm kind of interested in how he'll do in this, I think he might be secret good!

• Love 2

Dare I say I like him.  The show is live streaming some rehearsal footage now and they did a test run with Redfoo/Emma yesterday, and this guy is surprisingly charming.  He also seems to have the right mindset for the show and he and Emma already seem to have gelled.  He might be an underdog here.

I caught him and Emma on Access Hollywood the wee hours of the morning and oh boy, gotta say his appearance is FAR different than his mentality for this competition and as I said in the other thread after seeing the rehearsal footage he might end up being a huge surprise. Hes very likable, focused and serious about it all. He even mentioned how he started training and stretching to prepare for the coming weeks. And sweet Emma looks so excited because I'm sure with someone who's young and in shape she'll be able to choreograph stuff she couldnt with her other partners.

• Love 1

After watching a little bit of the rehearsal stream, I cautiously have high hopes for Redfoo. Their whole discussion about the moonwalk was cool. So far, he seems to be taking it all seriously and looks excited about learning the steps and exploring all the possibilities of their choreography.