Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E20: LuminAID, Taaluma Totes, Keen Home, Scholly

yeswedo
  • Start Topic

So I changed the shipping address to my office.  No problems there.

Got a letter today at the office that the date has been pushed back yet again - - now we're at July 14th.  Apparently they went from making 50 totes per week to 700 with a goal of 1,000.  They most definitely underestimated the demand after their appearance.

Holy cow. I'd be so tempted to just cancel the order, but at this point even I am anticipating your tote's arrival so I'm sure you must be too. I guess good for them on the demand, but I wonder how many people will never order from them again because of the long delays and completely erratic delivery dates.

I haven't gotten that notice, but I'm moving a week from today.  If I email them and they tell me I have to wait until July, I'm done.  I'm a patient man, but I'm not five-months patient.

I sent an email to Taaluma essentially asking if I was going to be getting a similar letter.  I was told no, but my response to them was I was at the limit of what I'd be able to put up with.

Lucky you, starri!  If you don't mind sharing, which tote did you order? 

One of the Guatemalan fabric ones.  I swear I remember it being the blue-green one, but the picture they sent is of the reddish-brown.  Which I might honestly prefer.  We'll see.  It's been a rough couple of  weeks, this going smoothly would be awesome.

(edited)

Behold, one Taaluma.  Please ignore the fact that it's rotated 90 degrees for some reason, and that my school notes are everywhere.

It's really well made, and I'm happy with it, but their target market appears to be hobbits, because it took a lot of adjustments before I could get both of my arms through the straps at the same time.

Edited by starri
  • Love 2