Type keyword(s) to search

Season 2 Anticipation/News

Aww, this is nice. It makes me feel like season 2 is a guarantee or something. Thanks for the vote of confidence, haha..

On topic - They had already written 3 episodes for season 2, introducing more dc villains/characters (wonder if we get to see Swamp Thing and Zatanna?). I'm glad they burned the scry which means they are moving away from the MotW stuff and more into serialized storytelling.

• Love 3

This show really needs to be renewed. Starting it on a Friday didn't help it (though I always watched)

Tweet from Executive Producer.

Daniel Cerone @DanielVCerone

End of April date has been set to pitch 2nd season ideas to NBC. Then they decide on a Season 2. #Constantine #SaveConstantine #Hellblazers

• Love 1

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/what-to-binge-this-weekend-youve-got-117192288020.html

From the article:

"...And according to Constantine co-creator Daniel Cerone, fans now have the chance to issue a stay of execution. Yesterday, Cerone informed the world via Twitter that, starting April 24, NBC would be making Constantine’s entire 13-episode run available for free on NBC.com, Hulu, and VOD services for a limited window of time...there’s another reason not to delay your Constantine binge: In a follow-up Tweet, Cerone indicated that he’ll be meeting with the network the following Monday, April 27 to sell them on a Season 2. One imagines that walking into that meeting with sizeable streaming numbers will definitely aid his argument..."

• Love 2

I did it.  I logged in and let the episodes play all day.  I was surprised at how nostalgic I felt and I spent a good deal of time actually watching.  When I had to go, I found that one of my daughters picked up the headphones and immersed herself in a show that had previously held no interest to her.  Might have made a convert just a little bit too late.

• Love 1
(edited)

Phew, Thanks for the link. I got worried last night.

Just been watching the old 'To Hell and Back' videos on youtube and the cast seem to be having a lot of fun, and I'm streaming the show on the NBC website using Hola

I hope it was all enough to get renewed

Edited by Hybridcookie

I did what I could to save the show.  Now I hope that either another network picks it up or the first/only season is released on DVD, with commentary from cast, writers, and producers.

• Love 1