Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E27: The Visitor

From Wikipedia:

Finn is led to both a friendly civilization, and a mysterious crash site.

Heads up . . . according to my cable guide, the episode will be running at 7:30 p.m. I don't know if the move from 7 is permanent or not . . . I just want to make sure you stay informed.

Martin . . .  I think when you look up "piece of work" in a dictionary on Ooo, his face is posted with no further definition. Hard to imagine the upright Finn coming from that tree, but I guess that's the point.

• Love 1

I noticed something interesting while watching reruns this weekend. In one ep, Finn and Jake were tricked into becoming wizrads so they could replace the ones who had spent their entire life using their powers to repel a meteor that was going to hit their city/castle. Hmmm... it turns out this one was different from the one seen this season, but it seemed an odd coincidence to me.

Odd? Or entirely intentional? (Duhn duhn duhnnnnn)

Actually that's a tricky thing about this show in general. Sometimes with TV shows after a while the writing staff will have an idea and everyone will like it and no one will realize they've already done it.

But with this show, and all its subtle callbacks and ongoing hooplah, I'd be hard pressed to try to decide if I think it's more likely an example of "oops, there was a reason we all liked that idea so much" vs it being yet another thing that ties everything all together on purpose. Like the many losses of Finn's arm.