Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: And the Move In Meltdown

They really need to introduce a new character or two on this show. It's becoming stale. And I understand that the point of the show is the girls' friendship, but seriously? Two girls who look like Max and Caroline should be dating up a storm, poor or not.

• Love 1

Sophie clearly has no clue about how to deal with relationships.  Like Caroline told her, it's about compromise.  The fact that she wouldn't even allow one of Oleg's belongings into her apartment tells me she's not as ready for marriage as she thinks she is.

Also, "Can this just be about ME?!"  If a host or hostess said that to me at a dinner party, I'd have been out the door.

So yeah.  I generally like Sophie, but I didn't much care for her in this episode.

• Love 3

They really need to introduce a new character or two on this show. It's becoming stale. And I understand that the point of the show is the girls' friendship, but seriously? Two girls who look like Max and Caroline should be dating up a storm, poor or not.

I agree I liked it better when they were dating, showed them trying to open their store away from the diner, and even the short time at cooking school. At least they were showing new faces and interacting with others outside the diner group.

• Love 3

I don't need the visuals of Oleg and Sophie constantly having wild sex : / I did laugh at the ball gaga lines.

I feel like they are doing Max's makeup differently this year. It looks like a different lipstick or foundation shade.