Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E04: Seaworld

Natasha Lyonne was great. And Olivia Wilde cracks me up in this role. Love her! Total girl crush. When she's on screen with others I can't help but only watch her. And I love the silent guy. Can't remember his characters name though. He graduated but doesn't know what he got his degree in. Awesome!!!

Think this was my favorite episode of the season.

• Love 1

Olivia Wilde is so good in this. Love when she says that whales are the worst. Jeff Goldblum is always welcome. I'm with you, Jade Foxx

Fun ep. I loved everything. Not sure what my favorite part was. Maybe the goths doing their wills. Fred's facial expressions were cracking me up.

"Who's shrieking?" "Who isn't shrieking?" I think the goth sketch was my favorite too, but I also liked the art supply store ad. The entire episode was really goofy, which was great. 

I'm a little bummed that I had no idea Portlandia filmed an episode in San Diego. 

• Love 1

I'm surprised that the Portland ecoterrorists would know anything about San Diego before going there. We have a perception that all of California (except for San Francisco) is a bunch of suburbs and freeways. "Walkable neighborhoods"? No way!

Loved the art supply store. I can almost hear someone saying, "My, that's a very deep and profound statement. Where did you get the smashed television with the doll parts in it?"

Add me to the Jeff Goldblum "I so would" train. I don't know what it is about that man.

I'm meh on Olivia Wilde although my boyfriend LOVES her so of course this was his fave episode so far this season (eyeroll).

I kept giggling when the goths were writing their wills. They were trying so hard. Hee!

• Love 1