Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: The Servant Quarters

Here's your place for small talk and introductions!

If you (collectively) would like to change the name of the Small Talk thread jokey bit just figure it out amongst yourselves and then email david@previously.tv and he'll change it.

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone is watching Grantchester? I apologise, this really has nothing to do with DA apart from the fact that on Sunday nights it follows DA. I've watched the first 3 episodes now and I'm really enjoying it. I didn't see it listed in the forums index so I was wondering...

• Love 1

Don't be jealous . . . Oh, go ahead!

I'm going to visit Highclere House in July!  I thought they were only open for tours in the springtime, but realized today that they're also open for Summer tours.  And we're going!!!!!

Must practice drinking tea with pinky extended.

• Love 3

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone is watching Grantchester? I apologise, this really has nothing to do with DA apart from the fact that on Sunday nights it follows DA. I've watched the first 3 episodes now and I'm really enjoying it. I didn't see it listed in the forums index so I was wondering...

Quoting myself since I just found a Grantchester thread in the Masterpiece forum, never thought to look there. :)

• Love 2

I just heard a familiar tune while watching Pie in the Sky s1e06, 1994, "Undesirable Elements." It really sounded like the Downton theme. But John Lunn didn't work on the show; Colin Towns did. It was about 25 minutes in, after Crabbe and Cambridge leave the boss's office. Weird!