Type keyword(s) to search

Latin Lover Narrator. (dramatic pause, typed sounds) Almost certainly not a virgin. (bang) Hashtag #Hotness.

His gleeful reading of "yes, let's!" while the list of Petra's wrongdoings popped up on the screen was the best part of the last episode for me. I enjoyed Narrator Guy before but now I'm a full blown fan. I also like how the show chose to just have Raphael smile and stay nonverbal as the text scrolled by. This show integrates all the comedy so well.

• Love 5

I loved his reaction to the reveal of Sin Rostro.  I know the writers are responsible for the dialogue, but the his voice really sold it to me.

Edited by C76
  • Love 3

I love that he's now occasionally surprised by the story, with lines like "Misread THAT situation." I used to think Ron Howard on Arrested Development made any other attempts at narration obsolete as they'd never measure up, but now this guy definitely holds the title.

• Love 5

Best line of the night last night:  Jane was babysitting the baby was crying and crying.  When she finally got the baby quiet, our Latin Lover Narrator said, "Oh Thank God!"  Cracked me up.

• Love 2