Type keyword(s) to search

S26: Lebya & C.J.

• Start Topic

I'm really conflicted on them.  For most of the episode, they just seemed plum stupid.  I mean just achingly dumb.  But then CJ realized what the clue at the parking garage actually meant a lot sooner than some other teams.

As a black fan, I have to root for my peeps.  But those navigation issues will not help them fare well for very long.  And neither looks hugely physical, either.  I was surprised they cleared the Syncing Steps Detour so easily.  They owe their survival to Mike & Rochelle's U-Turn even more than Matt & Ashley do.

• Love 1

Let's face it.  Mike & Rochelle's U-Turn on Wednesday was a stay of execution for them.  They weren't gonna last much longer.  Well, once in Nagano, they didn't seem to make any mistakes.  But that doesn't excuse the mistakes they did make.  I mean, getting lost for as long as they did after the Detour already put them far enough behind, especially considering that this was a no-equalizer leg.  But the "Selfie Fail" really was the killer mistake for them.  Without it, could they have made it?  Hmm.  Perhaps they might've had a fighting chance.  But getting stuck with the non-bullet train that had an emergency stop to make because of the selfie incident really did kill them.  It was deserved, though, because of the "Selfie Fail."

As much as I like rooting for teams of my peeps, I won't really miss them.  They had no get-up-and-go or hustle to them.  Or maybe they did, but lost it because of how far behind they knew they were.  In either case, they're no huge loss to the race.

• Love 1