Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers, Speculation & All Things Media!

I can accept anything except a Beckett-less S8.  Whether they kill the character off or have her off-screen being Captain and/or running for President or whatever, it is not going to work for me.

Well of course the ideal situation is a Beckett being there, but if she's not, I'm preparing myself for the above. Whether I'd watch it though is another story. Well that's what I keep telling myself and so I don't start over-analysing it. Hehe.

Edited by Nadine

My thanks to @Nadine for asking where the Beckett or Not for S8 stuff goes.  :-)

To answer, this does seem to have moved away from media into spec, so...I'll be lazy and keep the existing posts where they are. But please take any further spec of "Beckett or not" Castle talk to the spec thread.

Thanks a bunch!

At least from Marlowe's interview it looks like what we thought they're not going down the traditional cliffhanger route, which makes sense in this situation. I can see Beckett's cliffhanger being professional vs. personal (NYPD, politics, family or something else), while Castle's cliffhanger could potentially be now that he's resolved why he became a mystery writer, what next? Will this be when he moves into the serious writing that the time traveller made mention to.

Edited by Nadine

Castle Bosses on Rick's "Missing Time" and the Show's Uncertain Future at TV Guide

This talks about the finale too, the way he says her decision "its more complicated than just issues within the NYPD" makes me think "politics" urgh.

Although Amann would neither confirm nor deny if viewers would once again see Matt Letscher's "Henry Jenkins," the man who seemed to hold all the answers earlier this season, he did suggest that these major revelations won't prove devastating to the Castle-Beckett relationship. "It's very much reaffirming the strength of the relationship -- his commitment to her, her commitment to him," he says. "It confirms that the events of those two months were largely out of his control."

Whilst it's good to know that nothing is going to cause a wobble in their relationship it doesn't mean the details of the disappearance are not going to require me to suspend disbelief an awful lot.

As for his claims that if they get renewed there's lots of more fascinating storytelling ahead to explore, given how they've "explored" Castle this season I'm not holding any hopes in that department if they do get a S8 with Katic on board. If they don't then it doesn't matter what they do because I for one wouldn't be watching it.

Edited by verdana

From that TV Guide article above I loved this bit.

We felt like we owed the audience more than just a tease on what happened in that missing time, and we feel like we deliver a fairly coherent and complete accounting of what happened.

Wow you felt you owed the audience more than a tease, thanks a bunch and "fairly" coherent....hmmmmm.

As for the rest of it talking about storytelling possibilities for next season that sounds like the usual spiel from him about chances to delve into various interesting areas that often doesn't come to much. 

Edited by verdana

I know I'm going to regret this and people will take it as a negation of everything else I said and blame Nathan...but I promised to always be  honest so yes. THE NETWORK would still have wanted to do something if Nathan was on board and Stana said no.

In which case, my question would be, what? This was a show about a snarky writer taking 2 years to fall in love with an overly serious detective, another year to acknowledge that love, another two years to know it was returned and propose, a year to plan a wedding despite major roadblocks, and some more time to have that wedding after a life-altering event. Oh yeah, and while they were doing that, they worked together to solve quirky murders and each grew up a lot. In the best episodes they discovered the human and the funny sides of a dark pursuit. 

There is no practical and believable way to split them up except for death. So they'd have to kill Beckett. To do that and continue with Castle, the only option would be to leave him as a broken man who has lost his wife just as they started talking about babies and when they are at the peak of their happiness. Who, beyond people who admit they'd tune in to watch Nathan Fillion sneeze, would tune in week after week to watch Castle work his way through that? Bearing in mind that his fan following AND Joss Whedon's track record, did not save "Firefly". Why on earth would ABC contemplate such a morbid reboot of an eight year-old show?

As far as actors wanting to break away from TV to do the wonderful world of movies, I'm warming up to CSI Cyber which stars a woman who has recently won an Oscar. We're not talking about HBO films or "House of Cards" but good old network television. The odds of making it big in Hollywood, including landing the lead in a successful TV series, are probably lower than the odds of winning the mega lottery. I'm therefore always skeptical about speculation that actors can't wait to leave and do something different from earning more than 10 million a year while contributing to the employment of 200 people behind the scenes.

Thanks to the drop in quality (I've been re-watching early seasons), my heart would not be broken if the show got cancelled. That said, I always thought I'd keep watching until the end. But if the last season is grieving Castle and some sort of revenge arc or similar melodrama, I can hardly think of anything more tedious. Especially when I have so many other choices regarding how I spend my time. Then again, I wouldn't tune in to a show just to watch Nathan Fillion sneeze...

• Love 4

I haven't truly been invested in Castle for a long time even though I still keep up with spoilers and new and watch here and there, but I don't envy true fans of the show still waiting to hear about its status and if Stana will return.  As a TV fan, I hate contract negotiation time when it drags on.  It sucks because a show might change or end because of business decisions but that's the nature of the beast.  I'm not enthused by Stana's long goodbye type posts, but she can do what she wants and I don't really know what alternative she has if her status on the show is up in the air.

I like Nathan a lot and glad to see that he's open to coming back, but I don't know if I'd come back to watch a show about Castle without Beckett and that's not because I'm a Beckett fan.  I'm indifferent about both leads, but Castle is a cheerful guy, and him without Beckett and in pain in any prolonged way isn't something I'd even watch out of curiosity.  For the sake of the show's saner fans, I hope Castle gets one more season to say goodbye.  There was a show called McMillan and Wife that I've seen a couple of times on netflix.  I wasn't born when it was on so I don't know what the reception was to this, but the "wife" left the show - she was killed off.  Her husband, the cop, stayed on, and it was cancelled in a season.  I hope TPTB don't repeat what McMillan and Wife did.

• Love 1

That's the most baffling thing to come out of this so far, that seemingly the network would be prepared to go ahead and do something with Fillion alone. 

As for Stana's "goodbye" posts she's now said she's going "radio silent" so that should be the last of them. 

Edited by verdana

I still have a hard time believing she would remotely consider taking any position that led to a political career especially after some of the comments she's made but I'm sure you could be right, MilMar if they are bowing out will want to bring that into the conclusion of their story. Hopefully whoever takes over forgets about it in the premiere. 

The idea that Beckett could enter politics and survive the microscope the media would put her life under is laughable. Look at a few of the story points an investigative reporter or her opponent could find from just the last few years.

1. She was married for 15 years & never lived with her husband. I can picture her interview where she tries to explain that not knowing weddings in Las Vegas are real & that you were married that long is a mistake anyone could make.

2. She has been diagnosed as having PTSD. (a life long problem)

3. She was fired by the Attorney General.

4. She was suspended for withholding evidence.

5. She was suspected in a murder. (can't remember if she was ever actually charged)

6. Her husband to be was charged with murder & escaped from custody. (not to mention just having went missing for months on the eve of his wedding to her)

7. Her husband was barred from working with the police for known ties to Organized Crime. (probably the most damning of all)

In my opinion it is very OOC for her to even want to be in politics but I really don't think there is a snowballs chance in hell she could be elected to public office.

May Sweeps Preview, Finale Spoilers at TV Line

PRE-FINALE: On April 27, Alexis puts to use some skills she picked up as Lanie's intern to help Rick solve the in-flight murder of an Air Marshal -- and hopefully they catch the killer before beverage service starts! "There's a ticking clock," warns showrunner David Amann, "because this person may be up to something else, something more cataclysmic." Then on May 4, the SNL-riffing "Dead From New York" offers a "classic, really funny" episode, with guest stars Jaleel "Urkel" White, Gregory Harrison (Falcon Crest) and pop tart Carly Rae Jepsen. Plus, maybe an Easter egg to denote Episode 150? "We might have something…," Amann hints.

SEASON FINALE (MAY 11): In "Hollander's Woods," the death of a woman who was found after being chased through the woods prompts Rick to reflect on the titular incident that steered his destiny as a mystery writer. "Castle becomes obsessed with the case, hoping to get answers he wasn't able to get when he was a kid," says series creator Andrew W. Marlowe, who penned the episode. Meanwhile, Kate's ongoing tussle with both career and family issues comes to a head "when she faces some choices that are a bit unexpected," says Marlowe, "and that" -- as well as Stana Katic's status? -- "may change the trajectory of where she's going." (Cue Fringe fave Lance Reddick, playing a "mysterious but pivotal role" in Kate's conundrum.)

The word "cataclysmic" does not sit well for me right now when it comes to plane travel. I guess a ticking clock is better than a ticking bomb...and what pivotal role I wonder is Mr Reddick going to play? 

Oberon. When you list them out like that, the reporters would have a field day with her and Castle and of course Beckett doesn't like the limelight much either so that hardly bodes well for someone wanting to embrace a successful high ranking political career.

The word "cataclysmic" does not sit well for me right now when it comes to plane travel.

Same here.

There's a ticking clock," warns showrunner David Amann, "because this person may be up to something else, something more cataclysmic.

And he describes the plot of just about every action thriller movie ever.  It's a good thing he and Marlowe don't work in advertising.

pop tart

That just makes me think of something to eat.  Well, something other people eat!

Easter egg

Definitely something to eat.  Ryan and Esposito doing a stage number with the pop tart since they are champs of song and dance?  And the actors do love their Dubsmash.

"We might have something…," Amann hints.

I'm all anticipation!! ;)  (In fairness, TV Line seems to by cutting and pasting bits of a disjointed conversation with Marlowe and Amann.)

Kate's ongoing tussle with both career and family issues

Has she been tussling with family issues?  Career issues, yes.

when she faces some choices that are a bit unexpected," says Marlowe

By whose standards?  Castle's usual standards of heavy handed anvillicious writing, or are we talking, unknown marriages and burning car cliffhangers kind of unexpected? ;)  I'll be very surprised now if it's not politics after the inorganic signposting.

Lance Reddick, playing a "mysterious but pivotal role" in Kate's conundrum.

A political head honcho reaching out to Beckett.  Another conversation about super special Beckett being on their radar, the radar of an influential group of people who seek out the best and the brightest to root out corruption like she did with Bracken and support (seduce) them into public office to really make a difference, because their country needs people like them of unparalleled honesty and integrity and courage.  Offers to set up an exploratory committee of some sort.  The whole thing may leave me wondering if the writers have been watching The Good Wife and I'm watching Alicia Florrick instead of Kate Beckett.  Or should it be Hillary Clinton.  It'll be the AG arc x 2, except bigger and grander ambitions for all.

I'm also intrigued to see what Stana's favourite Beckett moment is in the finale, hope they did her proud.

I think anything would be a step above what they gave her in last year's finale.  My guess is that it's a personal Beckett moment where she embraces that she's a strong, powerful woman who can have it all and be anything she wants to be...

Amann on Castle's disappearance:

"It confirms that the events of those two months were largely out of his control."

Well, thank God for that.  I did not care for the hints and doubts thrown in in 701 about Castle masterminding his own disappearance.  Espo, even Beckett doubting Castle was not fun to watch.  As for the rest of what he says about the episode and how coherent answers will be provided... I don't doubt that answers will finally be provided, but whether they are satisfying is another matter.  What's clear is that Castle's "mythology" or whatever wasn't an arc in the sense that the audience had to join the dots from when they wrote the disappearance to finding out the answers.  Nope, basically it was a virtual blank from then till now.  And it definitely wasn't a character arc because they chose to have Castle conveniently forget about the whole thing and OOC not even be interested in non stop looking for answers to his shocking ordeal.

Why do fans keep tweeting cast members like Molly Quinn asking them if the series has been renewed, why pester these individuals for information. Go and tweet the network and give them some grief instead they're the ones who ultimately call the shots. 

We're very hopeful that we'll be coming back ... as the show that everybody knows and loves," Marlowe says

Don't know if that's just PR speak but it sounds like he's confident about Stana coming back.

We think we've achieved what we set out to do this season, but I think we all feel like there's a lot of great storytelling ahead of us if the story gods allow it," Marlowe says.

Copy and paste every season.  Rinse and repeat.  He'll be saying this about every show he does in the future.

That airplane plot sounds an awful lot like something that was done on "Bones".

Heh, I thought you were going to say Air Force One.  If anyone still remembers details about that movie, they can note any references on Castle.  Don't watch Bones but wouldn't be surprised in the least if Castle writers and Bones writers and Forever writers all kept an eye out on the plots done by shows similar to them.  

Alexis puts to use some skills she picked up as Lanie's intern to help Rick solve the in-flight murder

What kind of skills exactly? Will she be saying lividity a few times with a clip board in her hands? She's not going to be operating on someone I hope. It's been a fair while since she was helping out at the morgue I hope she knows what she's doing. 

I can't remember much about Air Force One except the ending when the President (Harrison Ford) kills the big bad then jumps out the plane before it crashes as he's attached to a zip line.  I sincerely hope we're not going into Marlowe movie territory on Castle, I can do without the excitement and anything to do with planes in danger of crashing I can do without completely. 

Edited by verdana
That's the most baffling thing to come out of this so far, that seemingly the network would be prepared to go ahead and do something with Fillion alone.

It seems like it's still not definitive that the show is renewed although the media articles seem to assume it will be coming back based on Nathan signing and the search for a showrunner.  I still think the most likely outcome is that the show returns for a shortened season to help fill some hole in ABC's schedule, give it a proper farewell, and may address Stana's possible concerns about not wanting to be tied down for another full year.  As for the network seemingly prepared to go it alone with just Nathan, maybe it's PR negotiation tactics, maybe they've got nothing better developed for next season even than a hobbling Castle without Beckett? They may have done their calculations and calculated there's more money to be made from another season of Castle even if it's not the show it was before than with a new show.  I think the wisest artistic course for all would be not to continue without Beckett, but the network is going to be putting business ahead of artistic concerns.  Will they have to compensate Nathan on his contract if they decide not to renew after all?

As for Stana's "goodbye" posts she's now said she's going "radio silent" so that should be the last of them.

She goes "radio silent" at the end of every season so I'm not going to take that as a sign of anything.  For her own sanity, I think taking a break from her mentions is a great idea especially right now.  I hope she resurfaces to communicate something when the news comes out as to whether she's staying or leaving.

Releasing these pictures have been doing more harm than good at least since the Fillion news broke, every day I'm going on tumblr seeing fans worried and upset over the latest Stana comment. She's free to do as she pleases of course but I think enough is enough until something definitive happens then she can say something further. 

I still think the most likely outcome is that the show returns for a shortened season to help fill some hole in ABC's schedule, give it a proper farewell, and may address Stana's possible concerns about not wanting to be tied down for another full year.

I agree but Is that a practical option though? I don't know enough about how US shows operate especially when it comes to ageing shows and Castle is getting that way. I know Castle started with a half season which was understandable at that point but would it be worth ABC's while to do that at this stage or would they insist on a full order?  If I was Katic and Fillion I might be more receptive to a shorter run but may be the network are not so keen. Would the show also get switched to another day?  In the end it's all down to making the right business decision and maximising your profits, I'd love to know how the network factor in all these variables.

Edited by verdana

This weekend I watched a very interesting documentary on Netflix called "Showrunners: the art of running a tv show," and while MilMar weren't included, a lot of similar shows and their runners were. I recommend watching it if you have Netflix. Some great commentary from the likes of Joss Wheden, Hart Hanson, Damon Lindelof, and many more.

I agree but Is that a practical option though? I don't know enough about how US shows operate especially when it comes to ageing shows and Castle is getting that way. I know Castle started with a half season which was understandable at that point but would it be worth ABC's while to do that at this stage or would they insist on a full order?  If I was Katic and Fillion I might be more receptive to a shorter run but may be the network are not so keen. Would the show also get switched to another day?  In the end it's all down to making the right business decision and maximising your profits, I'd love to know how the network factor in all these variables.

It happens sometimes so it must be practical enough. This year Glee and Hart of Dixie both had shortened seasons that were announced as final seasons.  They aren't on ABC, but Alias was and I think they had a shortened final season.  That may have had more to do with Jennifer Garner's pregnancy though.

I realized we never got word if Scott was gonna be in the finale. If the party is a belated wedding reception, then Jim should be there with lines and not some glorified extra he became at the wedding. Another possibility is that the party could be another fundraiser for Johanna's scholarship fund. It would be a good reason why everyone is there including all the officers. Everyone basically knows Beckett's story and it would make sense to have political people there too.

• Love 1

I realized we never got word if Scott was gonna be in the finale. If the party is a belated wedding reception, then Jim should be there with lines and not some glorified extra he became at the wedding. Another possibility is that the party could be another fundraiser for Johanna's scholarship fund. It would be a good reason why everyone is there including all the officers. Everyone basically knows Beckett's story and it would make sense to have political people there too.

It'll be interesting to see if he's in the episode - because every other cast member definitely pops up in it. And it's a black tie event so someone's either getting an award or it's the benefit (since going by the BTS shots, there's the combination of writers and precinct, etc).

Good riddance. As far as calling him "incredible?" Meh. No need to brown nose someone who is leaving, Chad. 

I found it amusing that aside from the few tweets from the Creaseys and Rob Hanning, the rest of the writers were oddly quiet. I guess their enthusiastic live tweeting ends when they're no longer filming? Will we be blessed with their insight and wit as the season winds down? If not...I'm really OK with that. 

• Love 2

It happens sometimes so it must be practical enough. This year Glee and Hart of Dixie both had shortened seasons that were announced as final seasons.  They aren't on ABC, but Alias was and I think they had a shortened final season.  That may have had more to do with Jennifer Garner's pregnancy though.

That was definitely due to Jennifer Garner's pregnancy, if I remember correctly they announced as the final season in the fall promo or slightly later on than that. It was obvious the season was going to be shorter anyway. I just realised it was nearly 10 years since Alias ended. Wow.

On one hand they should do a shorter final season, it all depends on what ABC has to fill the timeslot.

Hello! Remember where I told you to put all contract talk in the Spoilers and Spec thread? Um, yeah. Scratch that! LOL!

I had forgotten about a "Castle Renewal" thread someone else made that even existed, what with so many threads here. So I have moved all such contract talk to that thread.

Feel free to use the Spoiler/Spec thread for episode-related discussions.

And I apologize for making this so confusing. But this is the final move. Promise!

Thanks and carry on!

Matt's Inside Line: Scoop on Castle, Once, The Flash, Big Bang, SVU/P.D., POI, Originals, Stalker and More at TV Line

We know Hollander’s Woods is going to come back into play for Castle in the Season 7 finale. However, what mythology might we be dealing with in regards to Beckett? –Rachael

To be clear (since some are CoNfUsEd), the actual Hollander’s Woods incident from Rick’s childhood is one focus for the finale. As series creator Andrew W. Marlowe, who wrote the episode, explains, “One of the areas we haven’t explored is why Castle became a mystery writer. Was there something that created a fascination with murder and with death and with bodies? And Hollander’s Woods was an event that happened when he was a kid that altered who he was…. It has nothing to do with why he vanished, but it does tap into a deeper Castle mythology.” As for the Beckett half of the finale, “We’ve been building this storyline for Beckett where she’s feeling a little bit like she needs to do something more, something a little bit bigger…. Where does she go with family? Where does she go with her career?” Marlowe posits. “So she’ll end up facing some choices in this that are a little bit unexpected, that may change the trajectory of where she’s going.”

Is there any news on the status of Castle Season 8? –Alie

TVLine keeps no secrets, Alie. But even on the off chance the ABC drama doesn’t get picked up, the finale won’t leave folks hanging terribly much. “It was a bit of a challenge to craft a [finale] when there was so much uncertainty about the show’s future, with our [actors] in negotiations, not knowing if we’re coming back and all that sort of stuff,” Marlowe shares. “We were trying to craft a show that had a satisfying conclusion if it is indeed the conclusion, but also some really great, interesting, compelling springboards into next season’s storytelling — if the gods shine upon us and we’re allowed to continue.”

Nothing new to see here, this seems a rehash of what's already been said before. Edited by verdana

Completely agree, I can see that the entire Castle situation comes back up because of a case similar to what happened there. Castle then comes clean about it to everyone's shock but we see just how it influenced his life. I can even see it as something Martha is shocked that Rick could never trust her with or if the incident happened but the police soon showed up and he left. However, it doesn't mean it was why the CIA did the stupid memory wipe or anything. Just that he might have seen or noticed something and the case was never solved. At least with Beckett's storyline that has been building all year so I can see this coming to an end with either her passing the test and either finding out she is pregnant or has a preg scare that makes her think if that's what she wants. 

Edited by readster

My theory has been that Beckett will be approached about running for some kind of office, since they've hinted at that before. But Marlowe's comments make me think we'll get something kids related as well. Why else mention family when it hasn't been mentioned onscreen since February?

I guess Amann is really out, he's not even doing interviews anymore.

Shawn Adams @shawn310  ·  26m 26 minutes ago

Just cut a sneak for ep#722 that I think #Caskett fans will really really really really really really like.

I've been disappointed before when they've teased Caskett related moments in this way so we shall see. It's the 150th so I presume they'll want to give something out to the fans as a special gift. 

Edited by verdana

All the stuff posted from TV Guide, TV Line in regards to the finale all came from the same Roundtable interview hence the same quotes, etc. So was conducted before all the negotiation stuff came out.

There were some comments upthread that I'd like to address.

First, in the infamous deleted scene/#respect the process talk I attended in 10/12, I can tell you that AM had glowing things to say about Stana. How brave she is, how strong she was to do her own stunts in Always (hanging off the building - and doing it again with green screen), how's she's such a big part of the show and he loves working with her. And poor PA Terri, just sitting there. I almost felt bad for her bc this man (AM) has a little crush on her - (it seemed to me). Not once did NF get mentioned. Well, until the end, when this old lady (Castle demo) asked him why NF wasn't there. Marlowe literally rolled his eyes and said "he's busy". It was actually pretty funny.

I don't think there's any kind of love fest between MilMar and Fillion. The network decided who's going to sell and a 2009 Fillion was hot to trot. So all the creatives are leaving. Maybe Alan Tudyk will be the show runner.

Last thing I'll mention: I was going to go to Dallas Comic Com because NF and Gillian Anderson are going to be there. I wanted to get an autograph from the guy (money is not an issue) so I could just look it awhile until I sold it to some fool on EBay. Now, GA I really want to meet. It's sad bc I was really wanting to go, but I just don't think I can stomach it.

In the end of the day, I think SK will sign, if only to keep everyone's jobs. I wish she wouldn't, but money talks (and other perks). Best case scenario is a truncated 8th season to tie up loose ends and then give this poor lumbering beast some barbiturates, Fentanyl, and versed until they reach asystole.

Edited by Elysium1973

Okay is this episode with Alexis and Castle so bad that they can't even find one lousy clip with which to titillate the fans or have they given up at this point? Even the unloved mythology managed one sneak peek. 

Castle @Castle_ABC  ·  2 hrs 2 hours ago
Alexis teams up with her dad to solve a case! Don't miss an all-new #Castle Monday on ABC.

https://twitter.com/Castle_ABC/status/591990804312371200

Edited by verdana

I've seen a  clip. The stewardess says something to the effect of 'The air marshal is dead. You are the closest thing to law enforcement on the plane.'  I have a high acceptance level for silliness (my favourite authors are PG Wodehouse, Terry Pratchett and Christopher Moore) but come on!

Happy Birthday, Stana Katic ❤ | April 26th, 1978

Still no sneak, I know we had a promo but seems odd they're not even bothering to promote this episode given we're only got three to go before the season is done.

I have a high acceptance level for silliness (my favourite authors are PG Wodehouse, Terry Pratchett and Christopher Moore) but come on!

Yeah I'm sure they'll be a more than few times when I'm going to have suspend disbelief given the situation they find themselves in but anything will be a massive step up from last week which required me to disengage my brain from start to finish and even then I couldn't enjoy it. 

Edited by verdana
  • Love 1

Sandra knows best © ‏@Sandraxf  38 mins38 minutes ago

#Castle 7x21 "In Plane Sight" SNEAK PEEK (content will not be available until 9am today)

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/video/8ylynrerhic5fwzcak_mvf_hlots3wvj/embed/

Castle 7x21 Sneak Peek # 1 “In Plane Sight" (SQ) Season 7 Episode 21 Sneak |1| - Youtube 

Haven't watched it but I think Dara is on a hiding to nothing with some fans on this one, had to chuckle on Twitter someone had tweeted "Sneak Peek One. Too much Alexis".  

Edited by verdana

Hollander's Woods - ABC press release 

Season Finale 

CASTLE BELIEVES THE BAFFLING DEATH OF A YOUNG WOMAN MAY BE LINKED TO A MYSTERY FROM HIS PAST, ON “CASTLE”

“Hollander’s Woods” — A death in the woods draws Castle back to a terrifying and defining event in his childhood. Investigation leads to obsession, as he attempts to unearth answers that have eluded him for decades, all while Beckett faces a crossroads of her own, on the season finale of “Castle,” MONDAY, MAY 11 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

Guest Cast: Lance Reddick as Keith Kaufman, Wallace Langham as Dr. Van Holtzman, Cullen Douglas as Noah Lewis.

“Hollander’s Woods” was written by Andrew W. Marlowe & Terri Edda Miller and directed by Paul Holahan.

Edited by verdana