Type keyword(s) to search

The Supporting Cast: Dennis Haysbert, anyone?

Other than Dennis Haysbert, I am not familiar with lots of the supporting cast. I'm not worried, though. I have enjoyed the little teasers and previews that are already out. I am so excited that we get to see the finished product soon!

Fun fact I found on IMDB: Genevieve  Angelson (Det. Nicole Gravely) was an assistant animal trainer on Beasts of the Southern Wild!

Page Kennedy was U-Turn on Weeds as well as guest starring in a lot of crime shows.

Kristoffer Polaha was in my and my daughter's favorite Roswell episode, "I Married an Alien," so I recognized him when he was in Life Unexpected opposite Roswell's Shiri Appleby.

• Love 1

I remember Kristoffer Polaha as the firefighter who murdered his brother in the Blair Witch Project episode of Bones.

It's funny that none of the publicity mentions his starring role in the Atlas Shrugged franchise. I would have thought that would have been a selling point for Fox.

This show has the best supporting cast I've seen.  The pilot was pushing their quirks, but it'd be an interesting story arc if they realize Backstrom is kind of their Sheldon Cooper--not as smart as he thinks he is, but they give awesome people a focal point to work at their best.  Or they could make it more of an ensemble show, and realize this is a category that needs its own Emmy.

• Love 1

Valentine made this last episode ("I Am A Bird Now") worth watching, imo. I still love the whole supporting cast. Okay, maybe not the snotty liason/ workhorse, but I think she's at least good at her job. But Valentine is fun.

• Love 1

Good to see President Palmer again! Definitely a plus for the show.

To me, he will always be the voodoo practicing, power-hitting right fielder for the Cleveland Indians, Pedro Cerano. Just don't steal Jobu's rum.

• Love 3

To me, he will always be the voodoo practicing, power-hitting right fielder for the Cleveland Indians, Pedro Cerano. Just don't steal Jobu's rum.

Then he left Lt Van Buren at the altar to go on his fatal NAVY SEALS mission. Damn you Charlie Sheen! Chief is dead because of you!!!!

• Love 2