Type keyword(s) to search

Small Talk: The Lobby

Lisin

The Small Talk topic is for:

• Introductions
  • Off-topic chatter
  • Having virtual tea with forum buddies

This is NOT a topic for actual show discussion. When you want to talk about the show:
  1. Figure out the nature of the topic you want to talk about
  2. Look for an existing topic that matches or fits
  3. If there is NOT an existing topic that fits, CREATE ONE!

Examples of topics that populate show forums include (but by no means are limited to):

• Character topics
  • Episode topics
  • Season topics
  • Spoiler topics
  • Speculation topics
  • In the Media topics
  • Favourite X topics
  • ...you get the idea

Happy trails beyond Small Talk!

• Love 1

I spent a good part of this morning having a conversation with Keith Szarabajska about Holtz! Very cool! I loved Holtz! Great anti-villain! 

• Love 3

Hey fellow Lorne fans! (Wait, the show wasn't called Lorne?) 

Who's up for a rewatch? From Shanshu to the Circle of the Black Thorn, I've been itching for an Angel rewatch in the worst way...but first, I must finish out my semester! 

With that being said, I'm looking to start a rewatch on or around May 16. I may or may not do the entire Buffyverse rewatch, depending on interest shown. Who's ready to sing at Caritas with me? 

• Love 2
(edited)

I started a re watch this week, starting with season 1, so I will be ready to comment on S2+ when you guys are! 

Holtz is one of my favoritie villians in the Buffy-verse.   Talk about someone who had (arguably) every right to take the actions he did (up to involving an innocent child).  Such an anti-villian.  And that voice!  Loved, loved him. 

Edited by midge
  • Love 2

Hello. I'm in for a rewatch.  Angel is in my top 5 favorite all time shows and Wesley is in my top 5 favorite characters of all time.  And Not Fade Away remains the single most satisfying series finale of all time for me. 

• Love 2
On ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2014 at 3:46 PM, nosleepforme said:

Does anyone else also feel like Arrow is the closest thing to Angel that we have these days? Whenever I'm watching the show, I'm having flashbacks to Angel. Granted, there are major differences between both shows, but I don't feel like any other show on tv has ever quite been like Angel and I think it's quite noticable that both shows share Batman as a major influence on the worlds of these shows.

I have to say the only show on at the moment that compares is Gotham which has also been cut short at 5 seasons and has about a dozen eps to wrap things up at.