Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E06: The Lost Love In The Foreign Land

WendyCR72

The Jeffersonian team investigates the murder of an immigrant maid whose remains were found on the side of the road. The victim's wealthy former employer, Sandra Zins, is a key suspect in the case, but when the team discovers that the victim might have been brought into the country illegally, the team realizes the case is much bigger than it seemed. Amidst talks of marriage between Cam and "squintern" Arastoo, tensions rise between Brennan and Cam as Arastoo prepares his dissertation for Brennan's approval.
  • Love 1

I read that the woman who plays Mrs. Hughes on Downton Abbey will be in the episode as a suspect very unlike her DA character.  Just that alone has probably made me more interested in this episode tonight than I normally would be.

• Love 1

What I did like was this didn't overdose on slapstick, although Agent Aubrey chasing a goat qualified. It was also nice to see Booth's colleague - forget his name - but the little guy. Nice bit of continuity there. The case was actually sadly disturbing, but I'm sort of relieved that the show isn't constantly going for laughs this season, so I'm fine with it. Some of the best Bones episodes, to me, are low on comedy, higher on drama, so...

And I did like the very end with all the couples - even though, sorry, I think Cam/Arastoo still have zero chemistry. But for what it was, it was nice.

• Love 1

I really enjoyed this episode. It had so much heart, and I think that's what Bones does best. It reminded me of The Survivor in the Soap from Season 8.

I like Cam and Arastoo together. Also it's rare on TV to see a mixed race couple where neither is white. I think Arastoo is still suppose to be a practicing Muslim, it's just not highlighted the way it was.

Good to see Phyllis Logan. I watch that woman read the phone book.

• Love 4