Type keyword(s) to search

Speculation

A place to speculate on what should/could/might/probably-won't happen. Personally, I think crack!spec is welcome, too. To be honest, that's my favorite kind of spec altogether.

To start it off, I was writing this in the most recent episode thread but realized it probably didn't belong there because it was just speculation and not particularly about the episode at all:

I really enjoyed the Mikael/Klaus fight in this past episode, and am happy that things are moving fast on Mikael's SL in general. He always brings so much energy to the show. I'm torn, though, because I like Mikael as this terrifying force of nature, but I'm also so curious what would happen if he suddenly didn't hate Klaus anymore, how everyone would react. Seeing him act like a basically normal person with Davina (albeit a hardass, but not exceptionally so), and then seeing him nearly murder Klaus despite having every reason to be much weaker than him physically, it made me wonder again if Mikael's got some sort of spell on him that causes him to be exceptionally strong and bloodthirsty against Klaus in particular? OR, if he doesn't have a spell on him making him so hateful, what if they could *put* a spell on him to make him love Klaus, or at least no longer want to kill him? If Davina can cast a spell to control his movements, would there be a spell that they could cast to control his emotions?

I figure they won't kill him all that soon (or at least hope not!) considering they took their time bringing him out of his hell (which was apparently some kind of sunny courtyard? weird) and it would be so anticlimactic to just finish him off without doing a full SL. But on the other hand, this show does like to kill characters off. Plus, Mikael has been so one-note so far (that note is just KILL THE ABOMINATIONS!!1! imo) that I'm not really sure that he's capable of having a character arc as he currently is. I think they might have to manipulate him in some way, and it seems like magic would be a good way to do it.

By the way, what do people think is going to happen to Elijah now that Esther's got him chained up? I'm still not understanding how she's figuring to bring her kids to their knees, she really hasn't seemed to do anything much so far in that line. When she said that Klaus was already taken care of with that, did she mean because Mikael was back, and that would keep him busy?

Also, remember how Klaus used to jump bodies back on TVD? I like Joseph Morgan and would be sad if he were off the show for a bit, but it seems like Klaus actually could go along with Esther's plan to jump into a witch's body without actually having to die or anything like that, he could just jump into someone's body like he's done before. It didn't seem exceptionally difficult when he was doing it way back when? I don't really remember that SL very well, though.

I do think they're going to try to humanize Mikael. I've been half expecting it since Klaus mentioned something about how his father's father must've been as vicious with Mikael as Mikael was with him.

Originally, I'd assumed that Mikael hated Klaus as a child due to suspicions over his paternity. But now it really seems like it was all about Klaus being weak, and that not being acceptable. And not just physical weakness, but his more feminine interests in things like the arts. Now I'm questioning if Mikael had actually hated him to begin with. Going by the scenes with Davina, it could be that Mikael was serving hard (as heck) love. Basically doing what his own father would've done in the situation.

In that case, Mikael's later hatred of Klaus could be due to the wrongful paternity. Or it could've been something to do with the spell that turned him. Or maybe Mikael doesn't actually hate him. He talks a big talk, but he's had his chances to finish off Klaus, and he has never gone through with it. Maybe he just likes the cat and mouse, and when Klaus refuses to run then the tension between them might thaw a little. 

I think that there's a possibility of someone becoming humanized this season, either Elijah or Klaus himself. I wonder if Esther finds a way to take away their vampirism but maintaining their original bodies. Not that there's a whole lot to point to this, but with Esther wanting to put her children into human bodies (how the hell is she going to do that without killing them? i mean, Klaus has apparently done it many times like with Alaric on TVD but we haven't seen it much since...)  and trying not to kill them this season for some...reason, with Mikael still wanting to get rid of Klaus (the abomination of the family, supposedly) and the vampires vs werewolves being emphasized much more prominently this season. Also, with Davina finding a way to separate Klaus from his lineage, I can't help but wonder if the season will end with Klaus or Elijah somehow human, or even just a 'regular vampire'. 

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT?!  THE SEASON WAS TOO GREAT AND THE ENDING WAS JUST WOW! IM NERVOUS TO SEE WHAT THEY DO FOR THE 5TH!    IM THINKING THERE NEEDS TO BE MORE CROSSOVERS WITH THE REST OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES CREW... THE ONES STILL ALIVE...    DONT JUDGE BUT I GOT CAUGHT UP IN THE ORIGINALS LAST MONTH AND BINGED THE ENTIRE SERIES ON NETFLIX IN 3 DAYS!  AND THEN HERES THE FUNNY PART, AFTER I WAS DONE WITH S4 I WENT AND STARTED VAMPIRE DIARIES AFTER SOMEONE TOLD ME THE ORIGINALS WAS THE SPIN OFF.... IM CURRENTLY ON S3 OF THE VAMPIRE DIARIES... .     

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:49 AM, Snow Fairy said:

Why does the Hollow act differently now than it did 7 years ago?

Now it seems it makes Hope angry and violent. And that's it? Before she wanted to be resurrected, rule, but now she waits?

It does seem to act more like an energy than a real witch's spirit.

I have mixed feelings about ending of TO - I am very sad the show ends but at the same time I am a little glad because I am scared that if they tried to make more seasons they would just ruin it. I stopped watching TVD when it was not over yet because I was sick of the writers finding loopholes all the time.

I am scared of watching the very last episode because I don´t want Nik to die. I know he has been around for over a thousand years and has made very bad things but he is still my favourite character and I want a happy ending for him. There are many people happy about Caroline and Cami being on the show but honestly I do not like either of them.

I did not like Hope when she was a little child and I do not like her now either. In the previous episodes whe was so angry with Elijah for not helping Hayley and she made him responsible for Hayley´s death but it was Hope who kidnapped Hayley on the first place. 

• Love 1