Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Eye For An Eye

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Despite my general feelings about 9th century hygiene, I think I'd much rather get in that hot tub than any given Real World/Bachelor/Burning Love house tub, so it gets my vote.

• Love 1

"I thought Ecbert should have the hot tub drained and scrubbed down after Ragnar left."

I thought the same thing. He may be good looking, but he has hygiene issues. Did you see him eating the rat in Blood Eagle?

• Love 1

I haven't seen Blood Eagle yet, I'm two episodes behind.  In this episode, and most others, Travis Fimmel looks like he's in love with most of his scene partners. 

At first I thought Ecbert was supposed to be in Bath, but I don't think the hot tub is big enough. 

On 2/26/2016 at 1:12 PM, SoWindsor said:

Kind of disappointed by the lagetha Ragnar reunion. Always felt the love and connection with them and do not understand how he let her leave and chose the new wife who I still can't stand.

Agreed! I don't even feel any chemistry between him and Aslaug, I am wondering whether that is intentional though. He barely even thanks Lagertha for coming to his rescue, meanwhile his wife is complaining because their new digs are too icky.

On 4/14/2014 at 4:46 AM, atomationage said:

I haven't seen Blood Eagle yet, I'm two episodes behind.  In this episode, and most others, Travis Fimmel looks like he's in love with most of his scene partners. 

At first I thought Ecbert was supposed to be in Bath, but I don't think the hot tub is big enough. 

And yet I don't feel any love between him and Aslaug :P I mostly feel like Travis is laughing at everyone with his eyes, like he's in on some joke no one else is.

The crucifixion of Athelstan was very shocking.  I think it ranks as one of the most gruesome things on the show yet.. funnily enough, the other thing that grosses me out is when they lick the seer's hand.. ew. :P

• Love 1