Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E10: Crossing Teams

I cannot handle Asha. At first, it was her refusal to keep her mouth closed - not stop talking, but just close her mouth when she's not talking. No fishmouth. Stop it. Then she started to get a little catty. This episode, she lost her freaking MIND. Hard to defend that at the reunion show...

• Love 1

Asha does need to actually close her mouth. I cannot figure out if it is due to her very large teeth and she really cannot close it or if she's guilty of a bad habit.

I hope there is no ugliness this week. The show has really damaged my opinion of Mondo and Tim, in particular.

I thought Oscar's maxi dress was the best piece on the runway.

• Love 2

Asha - there are no words for her. I re-watched tonight as I blow-dried my hair and her facial expressions and body language are even more egregiously bully-ing than her actual words. SMH. 

My Oscar love knows no bounds. I like Shan, too. Dream Finale.

Sam and Blake? I'm a little Meh on both. They're good, I guess. But their designs are just a bit too simple to impress me. I sew, so I know difficult tailoring. And how hard it is to do right, and how easy it is to do wrong.

Amirite, Natalia?

Never watched the Project Runways - so I'm not up to speed on my Tim Gunn history 101. I used to always think he was so classy. 

Used to.

• Love 1

Natalia was ostracized and made to feel worthless by the others (beaten down) so she basically self-eliminated. I was so hoping the judges would send Asha home! Even on re-watch a year or so later, I still get pissed off. I can't stand Asha, Mondo, Anya (never liked her) and Tim. I also couldn't stand Michelle and was so glad she went home last week! Under the Gunn sucks!

Here is Tim's response to the accusations of bullying (click on the picture of Tim to see his complete statement):

http://www.whosay.com/status/timgunn/867141?wsref=tw&code=Nob8454

Wow, he still sounds like a total douche bag! Any issues he had with her he could have addressed them when they came up rather then how it played out. I stopped respecting Tim during the Under the Gunn season, same goes for Mondo (never liked Anya). I wish Asha wasn't on All-Stars this season since I regret re-watching Under the Gunn

• Love 1