Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E08: My Brother's Keeper

Oh Loretta. I don't even know you and I felt bad for you at that party, hoping and praying for some level of public commitment and all you got was "I trust you" and a kiss on the cheek. Girl, don't talk about not being there next year, just be gone. Surely there is a man out there that will at least publicly call you his girlfriend and not embarass you on national tv. 

• Love 8

Amen.  "I trust you." and a lame poem has got to be the worst birthday gift ever.  Hell, even if you wasn't going to propose, at least give a decent gift!  Loretta girl, now that your face was broken on National television, it's time for you to cut Noel Jones loose.  Damn, I felt bad for her.  I can imagine the party got sour real quick after that.

So Caleb was acting out because he was jealous of Wayne?  I can see that, considering Wayne seems to be the brother with the most going for him.   The other Cheney brothers was in a recording studio trying to be rappers.  

• Love 1

I feel bad for Loretta, but she seem like she's living a cushy life paid for by Bishop Jones. She may not have a ring, but she'll be alright.

Bishop McClendon and his family are MIA this season, I wonder why?

• Love 1

S-curl Man and his family were on week before last - he' trying to push his son into preachin'....and they wanna do that homeschool thing with him too....You didn't miss nothin' really...

S-curl Man and his family were on week before last - he' trying to push his son into preachin'....and they wanna do that homeschool thing with him too....You didn't miss nothin' really...

Does he really have an S-curl or is that his natural hair?

• Love 1

Just getting caught up on some of my shows.  Oh, Loretta, sometimes you can get on my nerves, but you sure as hell deserve better than Noel Jones as a man.  It sounded from her conversation with Omarosa earlier, that Loretta was expecting a ring at the party.  Instead, she gets a crappy poem, a kiss on the cheek, and an "I trust you".  Not even something like a gold heart on a chain?  Piss on that.  She seems like a smart and beautiful woman.  I hope she leaves him and finds herself a man who won't be afraid to say "I love you" and marry her.  Noel probably says that same stuff to all his lady friends.  Cut your losses, Loretta, and kick him to the curb.

Noel said "the real gift at the party was what came out of my brain".  Yeah, pure bullshit.

Edited by technorebel
  • Love 3