Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Caleb

They sure do look alike. I'm guessing that Caleb isn't really her brother, though.

Even if Caleb should turn out to be biologically unrelated to Norma, they were raised as brother and sister. And she was only 13 when the incest began.

• Love 2

I've been watching the show on Netflix and just caught this episode.  While I totally get why Dylan doesn't believe anything Norma says, I didn't understand why he was so immediately taken with Caleb as to hand over $11,000.00 to someone he barely knows.  I never pegged Dylan as that trusting and naive.  It felt very out of character.   

• Love 2

I've been watching the show on Netflix and just caught this episode.  While I totally get why Dylan doesn't believe anything Norma says, I didn't understand why he was so immediately taken with Caleb as to hand over $11,000.00 to someone he barely knows.  I never pegged Dylan as that trusting and naive.  It felt very out of character.   

Dylan definitely has a weak spot when it comes to Caleb. It's frustrating to say the least.

• Love 2

Dylan definitely has a weak spot when it comes to Caleb. It's frustrating to say the least.

He does, but to me it makes some sense.  Caleb seems like the first person who has ever shown a true interest in Dylan.  I think Norma does and always has loved Dylan, but she needs him more than she cares for him.  Norman always comes first, and I think Dylan knows that.   I think he accepts their relationship for what it is, but Caleb accepts him unconditionally and Dylan needs that. 

• Love 2