Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E03: The Bender

• Start Topic

This is so twisted. I am beginning to suspect everyone. Even Lois. That turducken assembly was creepy and the full table was like a tableaux. The horrible 50's-hair nurse's skill with the surgical thread made me suspicious. The nun from the beginning, and the weird priest. And now the pushy smug orderly. (Travis Kelce!) I like Lois's daughter, a voice of reason, and surely not a suspect.

A thank you to whoever sets this up so each episode has its own page even though they are airing two episodes back to back. I always tape and watch later, earlier in the day and one episode at a time.

• Like 4

I'd say we lost the plot but I'm not sure what the plot is. Oh yeah solving the murders though it almost feels secondary.

The ending with Lois and Eddie running to the car felt like it was a dream. It didn't seem real. 

Lois showing up that drunk at work was ridiculous. The scene with her and daughter was weird,sweet,and sad. 

Charlie is well a Hot Priest but I still don't know what to make of him. The way Megan threw herself around and ran from his room after he rejected her was hilarious lol.

• Like 1

That crime scene monologue! 🔥

The Grotesquerie could be targeting the sex workers as a reminder to the law enforcement. It’s like “you have dealt with them before but they don’t matter to you” kind of thing.

According to Lois, the killer knows anatomy and sutures. He could be a surgeon, doctor, nurse, medic etc.

A couple of unrealistic things:

• Father Charlie casually walking in the middle of the church in his sheer robe. People can walk in at any moment. Is he willing to take that risk?
  • Nurse Redd threatens Lois to give away her power of attorney over Marshall.

With her bizarre behavior and dated appearance, I still don’t believe Nurse Redd is real. She is Lois’ guilty conscience.

Is Eddie Laclan real? Chief Hanover doesn’t seem to notice his presence.

• Like 3

I'm watching this for the performances, the wild ride, and the twisted nun character.

However, I really have come to despise the whole "is this real, or is the main character crazy/impaired" thing. And pretty much everything about these events would suggest that it's all happening in Lois's imagination.

If the ending is that Lois is the killer, or that none of it was real, I'm going to be really disappointed.

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Blakeston said:

If the ending is that Lois is the killer, or that none of it was real, I'm going to be really disappointed.

If you can figure out what is going on by the end of the series, that means that Ryan Murphy has done a better job than what he normally does with his other series.

• Like 2
  • LOL 7