Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E04: Just Stable Children

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, bilgistic said:

Diana is SO DUMB.

Why? It seems as though the ER visit and mention of how his rib may have been broken is making her wonder if Lucy's story is real. I get why she didn't believe Lucy at first given that Lucy was angry with Stephen and had reason to try to mar his reputation. 

I thought Marianne's advice to Bree about not being quick to judge others since you likely don't know anything about their lives was excellent. Of course, I am not sure that will change Bree's decision to sleep with her husband.

She's an idiot because she finally believed Lucy, but she got on Stephen's computer and deleted pictures of Macy that proved he was involved with her at the time of the accident. She's so protective of him for no good reason at all.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bilgistic said:

She's an idiot because she finally believed Lucy, but she got on Stephen's computer and deleted pictures of Macy that proved he was involved with her at the time of the accident. She's so protective of him for no good reason at all.

I'd thought that she was going to e-mail them to herself, which would have been the smart thing to do before deleting them, and was surprised that she didn't.

Now I'm wondering if Pippa's "They were BOTH there" to Diana after the engagement party was referring to Stephen and Lydia, since it sounds like Lucy has had nothing to do with Stephen and in fact tried to do the right thing and warn Diana about him.  I wonder if Lydia somehow got sucked into Stephen's orbit and resulted in him doing something to Diana?

I do like Pippa and Wrigley sort of making amends and hanging out just as friends.

It would be hard to prove anything about Stephen's involvement in the accident from those pictures. Diana is protective of him because she loves him. That may be dumb but her behavior wasn't surprising. 

On 9/19/2024 at 5:56 AM, bilgistic said:

I loved a narcissist and endured his abuse for over a decade. I protected him by not reporting things that would have gotten him in huge shit. Things he did to harm myself and put others at risk. If this was a story about people doing the sensible and healthy things, it wouldn't be worth telling. We got a lot of those already.