Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E8: Once a Traitor, Always a Traitor

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 8/30/2024 at 10:29 AM, Pi237 said:

They look Way better here! Whomever is doing the makeup & lighting for the show must hate them, it’s so harsh. 

I agree about Teddi, I liked her initially because she was awkward and not obsessed with looking like a walking glam doll. Wow, has she changed. Too much Tamra exposure. She sucks all the humanity out of you. 

Teddi changed because the Beverly Hills HW cast, and the viewers criticized her for dressing in a plain way, etc. The expectation is having a glamorous image. 

On 8/30/2024 at 11:14 AM, MaggieG said:

I cheered when Tamra was pushed into the pool. I also loved her daughter shutting down the conversation about her dad. These kids have made it clear they don't want to discuss it on camera and Tamra just keeps bringing it up.

I actually liked seeing Shannon get instructions on the breathalyzer. It really shows you all the consequences of a DIU. 

I also liked learning more about Katie. Her daughter seems sweet. 

Pretty sure they were all had drivers that night

Tamra's daughter also said she doesn't talk to her father, that's why she doesn't want to talk about him. Two out of Tamra's three kids don't talk to Simon, so it's obvious who they think caused the issues.

Edited by ZettaK
12 minutes ago, Salacious Kitty said:

I thought Spencer made up with Simon, and he talks to both parents. 

He only reconnected with his father temporarily when he was diagnosed with throat cancer. He still doesn't talk to him. 

14 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

He only reconnected with his father temporarily when he was diagnosed with throat cancer. He still doesn't talk to him. 

Oh okay. I thought I remembered something about them talking. That makes sense. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I agree about having to work, but Shannon mostly works when filming, and Bravo would provide transportation.

I was speaking generally about ways people who have first-time DUI convictions can appeal for some driving privileges. It may be different in California. Surely Shannon may have a reason to drive outside of filming?

• Like 3
49 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

I was speaking generally about ways people who have first-time DUI convictions can appeal for some driving privileges. It may be different in California. Surely Shannon may have a reason to drive outside of filming?

I have heard of that for people.  Now that one can get everything delivered and she doesn't have a typical job, she could probably depend on LYFT or UBER for all other needs.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Tamra's daughter also said she doesn't talk to her father, that's why she doesn't want to talk about him. Two out of Tamra's three kids don't talk to Simon, so it's obvious who they think caused the issues.

Ha. Simon might also be asshole but that doesn't mean Tamrat's not an issue.

Kudos to him for not using the family drama for TV ratings/publicity/sympathy like she does. Heck, she even publicized his health issues trying to make herself look good, and make it appear like she quit the show because of it. (Note: she was fired/put on pause)

Also, she's apparently allowed to say whatever she thinks about everyone else but when someone comments on her situation, she cries foul

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
On 8/30/2024 at 7:51 AM, snarts said:

Such a weird disjointed episode.

The Traitors, a show I love, was done a huge injustice here. A) it was Tamrat's way of bragging about her appearance on it while B) forcing us to once again deal with her podcast partner, Teddi. Both were cringeworthy to watch. The only interesting thing was seeing Teddi's hidden jealousy (hostility?) come to the surface when she pushed Tamrat into the pool.

I actually appreciated Emily's apology to Jenn. It was clear that she had some soul searching and took responsibility for her actions. She didn't try to blame Jenn or go overboard trying to justify her behavior, she simply said sorry. 

Not sure why Katie seemingly has such a boner for Heather. I suspect they are more alike than they want to admit.

She is pushing to get Teddi on RHOC it won't work because Teddi is too loyal to her overlord and that is not good tv.  Plus the rest of the time she is boring.

• Like 3
On 9/3/2024 at 11:01 AM, RoseAllDay said:

This franchise seems to decline exponentially every year. The early seasons are truly entertaining to watch.

Was that the season with the Ireland trip?

Because they genuinely became friends.  Like Vicky and Kelly are real friends and I think Kelly and Shannon are okey with each other and they all bond on loathing Tamra now.  But it also was petty bickering which is way more entertaining than watching people attempt to force self harm on a cast member.

It's not "fun" to watch.  

• Like 4
(edited)
21 hours ago, snarts said:

Kudos to him for not using the family drama for TV ratings/publicity/sympathy like she does. Heck, she even publicized his health issues trying to make herself look good, and make it appear like she quit the show because of it. (Note: she was fired/put on pause)

Also, she's apparently allowed to say whatever she thinks about everyone else but when someone comments on her situation, she cries foul

And runs away. See: Bali. “You’ll never see me AGAIN!” Runs out of the restaurant   barefoot. 

Everyone else: Is that a promise?

Classic bully.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2
(edited)
On 9/5/2024 at 6:20 PM, snarts said:

Simon is not on tv anymore, but when he was, he didn't have a problem with his very young kids (back then) filming, when it was convenient for him. It's not that he became a caring father suddenly.  He just wanted to "show" Tamra. Their issues were not about filming (as some people claim), he used everyday unimportant incidents (eg. if Sophia washed her hair often enough, etc.) for retribution because she dared to divorce him. The custody issues ended when the kids became adults, and he couldn't weaponize them anymore. 

So, anything that Tamra does, even talking about Simon in a positive way is for publicity, but everybody else has good intentions when they do it (all of the women on this show, and on reality shows overall). 

Edited by ZettaK
(edited)
On 9/6/2024 at 9:23 AM, Slakkie said:

Because they genuinely became friends.  Like Vicky and Kelly are real friends and I think Kelly and Shannon are okey with each other and they all bond on loathing Tamra now.  But it also was petty bickering which is way more entertaining than watching people attempt to force self harm on a cast member.

It's not "fun" to watch.  

Shannon hated Kelly until a second ago (well, they hated each other) because she constantly attacked her on the show, and for years after she was fired. How convenient to be ok with her suddenly. As for Vicki, Shannon likes her so much, she recorded her on her phone, and sent the video to friends, mocking her. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
On 9/6/2024 at 9:14 AM, Slakkie said:

She is pushing to get Teddi on RHOC it won't work because Teddi is too loyal to her overlord and that is not good tv.  Plus the rest of the time she is boring.

Teddi lives in the Valley, far from the OC. Nobody is pushing for her to be on this show. 

On 9/3/2024 at 5:15 AM, Stats Queen said:

What teamwork and such role models.

I wonder if Sydney is embarrassed about her mother's antics.  Do we know why Sophie and Spencer don't talk to Simon?

On 9/3/2024 at 12:47 PM, FozzyBear said:

I think Katie is over playing her hand with Heather. What exactly does she want from Heather? She keeps accusing her of stuff with no actual proof or no actual proof of bad intentions And when Heather acts upset Katie tries to pretend it’s  all more proof Heather is a liar. All while Katie’s very shady past is coming to light in real time. It’s just weird. I think maybe she overestimated how far general Heather hate would protect her on this one.

Who CARES if she called the paps?  Are these bitchez going to tell us they don't telescope their movements in the hope someone snaps their picture?  Who the hell do they think they're fooling?  

• Like 1
On 9/12/2024 at 8:59 PM, ZettaK said:

Shannon hated Kelly until a second ago (well, they hated each other) because she constantly attacked her on the show, and for years after she was fired. How convenient to be ok with her suddenly. As for Vicki, Shannon likes her so much, she recorded her on her phone, and sent the video to friends, mocking her. 

Kelly was so mean, she made Tamra on an average day look like a puppy. 

• LOL 3