Type keyword(s) to search

America's Veto

• Start Topic

Who is everyone voting for to be nominated tomorrow? Leaning towards either Leah or Rubina because I haven't seen enough game yet and I really like Quinn and Kimo, even though I think most will vote for them. Lmk

I actually find Tucker's cockiness equally annoying and am loathe for him to get what he wants.  I wish Angela was an option so it would make Tucker's move null and void.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
4 minutes ago, JayDub1987 said:

I put 5 votes on Quinn from 4 different email addresses. He's annoyed me since the premiere. 

Could've doubled those if you'd watched an ad each time.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
10 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Could've doubled those if you'd watched an ad each time.

Felt like my 20 was enough. I’m not entirely sure that votes actually matter, but I was comfortable throwing my 20 on there lol 

• Like 3

I feel like Cam would make the most chaotic option so I voted for him. One: he's Cedric's ally and it would be delicious if he was at risk for going home because he was too chicken shit to nominate Quinn. Two: equally delicious would be if he won the BBAI and Tucker ends up going home after stupidly offering himself up as a pawn not once but TWICE! Either way, I'm entertained!

• Like 2