Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E10: Inner Piece of My Mind

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, Palimelon said:

Oh, I'm not disputing Envy being somewhat successful, I just think it's success is in spite of Melissa's involvement.

I don't think Melissa is dragging Envy down and that it would be way more successful if she wasn't involved. I think Melissa's involvement probably brings in a lot more business. The real test will be if RHONJ is canceled/goes on a years long pause/Melissa isn't asked back and if Melissa doesn't continue some kind of job in TV. Will the fans keep shopping there? 

3 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I want production to make a video and loop together all the words she has messed up pronouncing, it could be our parting gift when this ship sinks.

Maybe this will hold you over until then.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2

I don't think Melissa is dragging Envy down and that it would be way more successful if she wasn't involved. I think Melissa's involvement probably brings in a lot more business. The real test will be if RHONJ is canceled/goes on a years long pause/Melissa isn't asked back and if Melissa doesn't continue some kind of job in TV. Will the fans keep shopping there? 

I never said she was dragging it down or that it would be way more successful if she wasn't involved. Just that any success they are having with her involved is probably due to her name being used, and not much else. Member of mensa this woman isn't, and I don't think she really has much business sense.

• Like 3
On 7/15/2024 at 2:01 AM, dancingdreamer said:

Me too. She does look ill,  because  she's too thin, her extensions are too long, her lips are too full. When she had her live event  and then started  reading from her diary, I would have walked out! 

I nearly didn't  recognise Jen Aydin in her TH, she looked like an entirely different  person.

Almost all them don't look healthy because they are too thin, and it shows on their faces. Jen Aydin was on Watch What Happens Live and she was even thinner than on the show- she said she takes (well, injects) Mounjaro. 

3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Almost all them don't look healthy because they are too thin, and it shows on their faces. Jen Aydin was on Watch What Happens Live and she was even thinner than on the show- she said she takes (well, injects) Mounjaro. 

Speaking of which, did anyone  noticed that Andy seemed irritated with Jen on WWHL? She wouldn’t let the other guest get a word in! Just obnoxious!

• Like 4
(edited)

Another boring episode. 

The Envy clothes that were shown were ugly. I hope the rest are better. Was Melissa's outfit from Envy (it was ugly too), or she wears only designer clothes?

Margaret called Jackie a pathetic loser and famewhore, desperate for fame and popularity, but aren't they all? Poor Jackie is desperate to remain on the show, she tries to attach herself to one group, or another, but nobody cares about her, so she appears more desperate than the rest. Marge also told her on purpose that Melissa sent Envy clothes to all of them- she is unlikeable like somebody else said. 

Jackie thinks, acts, and tells everybody she is better and smarter than all of them. And then she wonders why they don't like her. 

Danielle, and Jenn are trashy. Danielle is even more, if this is possible. 

Teresa is angry at god, and not at herself and Juicy?

Danielle's shiny, bedazzled, sequined, multi colored coat (scary)....

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
14 minutes ago, Palimelon said:

They all are.

And they might be out of luck because Bravo is thinking of rebranding the show.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
On 7/14/2024 at 8:07 PM, ZettaK said:

And the only interesting thing I noticed in the last couple of episodes was Jen Fessler's purple leather jacket at Teresa's Tulum party....

Good question.

I’m wondering why Jenn Fessler is even there.  I find her very nosey who kisses ass to find out everyone’s business.  Yet, she doesn’t start trouble.

On 7/15/2024 at 5:08 PM, Hedgehog2022 said:

I think Jen A. has become the most unlikable woman on the show...as well as a bully and mean girl. Great role modeling for her daughters one of whom was bullied in school a few seasons ago. She just spouts stuff off to either troll or instigate. Teresa calling Melissa stuff last night showed what petty person she is...she just can't STFU. 

• Like 2
Just now, kristen111 said:

I’m wondering why Jenn Fessler is even there.  I find her very nosey who kisses ass to find out everyone’s business.  Yet, she doesn’t start trouble.

Jen A looks guilty as hell since she said those nasty things to Danielle.  I think she’s done.

• Like 1
On 7/14/2024 at 9:18 PM, Mr. Miner said:

I keep watching thinking something horrible might happen to trash bag Teresa.

Her Fugly frightening outside now matches her reprehensible insides.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 7/20/2024 at 8:55 PM, kristen111 said:

Fessler's husband looks her grandpa.

The most obnoxious person on this show this season? Gia....hands down. Teresa interacts with her like she's a peer. It looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree with her potty mouth...just like her Daddy.

Edited by Hedgehog2022
  • Like 3