Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E09: Night at the Museum

• Start Topic

The remaining players must demonstrate their robbery skills in a seemingly impossible mission before the quiz reveals finalists' names.

(edited)

Mind blown!  🤯

I have to say this first off...this season definitely started out rocky.   The biggest thing was the showmance which served as a major distraction.   In addition all the foolish actions of all the players was annoying to witness.

But I have to give kudos to the editors for this season.  They really did a good job with making Ryan very suspicious with all those "subtle" actions.   They definitely had me convinced that she was the Mole.

So imagine my shock when she was the first of two contestants eliminated.   Then it made sense Deanna got knocked out since she was on the Ryan train as well according to editing.

Then with her gone I was thinking maybe it was Hannah.   She did take the 20K after all.   But then she gets eliminated.

I say it again.   Mind blown 🤯

Based on a gut feeling, I'm now going to pick Sean as the Mole.   I still feel like Muna is enjoying the game too much.   I mean that enjoyment could be because she's the Mole but I'm feeling like it's not.   And Michael, yeah he's done some shady stuff as well.    But I don't know...my instincts (which have been wrong before) is telling me Sean.   Sean is who Michael claims to have been gunning for.   So that's who I'm going for.   Will watch Episode 10 later.

Edited by Meedis
  • Like 1

The museum challenge was a bust (literally and figuratively).

Sean on making the final 3: "This is what I set out to do from the beginning." Um, thank you, Captain Obvious.

I don't give a toss who wins. 

Hannah took the $20,000 for the pot.

WOW! Ryan is out.  I am shocked.  She was my top suspect.  The editors sure made her look suspicious.

Deanna is also out.  But I never suspected her.

At this point I think Michael & Sean are the pair I have my eye on.  I believe one of them has to be the mole and the other knows it.  They have stated they suspect each other for most of the game.  It would explain why they are both still in the game.  The mole doesn't leave and the person that suspects them stays.

I just don't think it is Michael because Tony went home fully suspecting Michael.  That means it must be Sean.  I suspected in the first episode that the mole was in the slingshot group.  Sean was in that group.  My big problem with Sean being the mole is when he agreed to go down the building.  If he was the mole I don't understand why he would have gone down the building so quickly and saved time.  I kept thinking if he really wasn't afraid of heights (and just pretending) that he would have used it to go slowly like he was scared.  That is the part I don't get if Sean is the mole. 

Hannah goes home and I didn't suspect her since she really wanted exemptions early on and then wanted money for the pot.  Muna has also been wanting to get the money lately. I think the mole is male now. 

It must be Sean.  Interesting that Muna and Michael were the 2 that watched Sean's video.  I also find it interesting that now that Hannah has left that the final 3 are the ones they used in the truck container challenge.  They were the 3 names.

• Like 1

Good catch LakeGal on the final 3 being the three names in the truck challenge.  I didn't even think of that.

The one thing Michael did in this Episode that was suspicious was volunteer himself to be the one hoisted.   I agree with Hannah that it didn't make sense for him to volunteer since he was the biggest guy.    Plus he did post some teasers in his talking heads alluding that he could be the Mole.    But I'm convinced he volunteered for the hoisting to make himself more suspicious to the ladies.

I think for sure now it has to be Sean.   Though I'm prepared to get my Mind Blown again...especially if it winds up being Muna.