Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)
On 7/8/2024 at 6:00 PM, LakeGal said:

I watch the Bachelorette more for the men.  I hope for eye candy. Jenn is pretty.  Whether she annoys me or not doesn't matter.  

I watch it exclusively for the men 😅.  I'm not very invested in The Bachelorettes or their journeys.  Give me bro-fights, sexy man-tears and speedo sports challenges!

Edited by Hip-to-be-Square
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
49 minutes ago, Hip-to-be-Square said:

He looks like Kenny Loggins and John Stamos had a baby 😁.  I think he'll come in handy if Jen needs to borrow his eyelash curler. 

They have the same rhinoplasty!

I really like Jenn and find her more real and natural than many before her. I'm looking forward to this season!

• Like 2
  • Wink 1

@sauce62 They do have the same rhinoplasty 😄!  I'm looking forward to this season too- it looks like it's going to be jam-packed with drama, make outs and vacation destinations.  I think some of the guys are player types, but others seem pretty genuine.  

• Like 2
On 7/9/2024 at 6:10 PM, cancon said:

From a guy's perspective I thought Jenn was incredible.  I've seen them all from the start and she's the most beautiful Bachelorette ever in my opinion.  She also seemed much less stilted than previous Bachelorettes and was good at asking questions and getting to know the guys.  She seemed really interested and interesting to me and I darn near fell in love with her myself by the end of the episode :)

Yeah, she´s the most beautiful bachelorette since Emily and it´s ridiculous to claim that the guys aren´t into her. This will be a good season because the guys will be seriously competing and not just going through the motions. The only problem I see is that there are too many men there far below Jenn´s level in looks and a lot of them are goofy, even creepy. The best looking men are fir Sam, Grant and Marcus, I think they will go far and maybe Devin is a dark horse.

I think Jenn has been through rigorous training to make her stop saying "like" all the time and she´s fun and almost too beautiful to look at.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, halkatla said:

Yeah, she´s the most beautiful bachelorette since Emily and it´s ridiculous to claim that the guys aren´t into her. This will be a good season because the guys will be seriously competing and not just going through the motions. The only problem I see is that there are too many men there far below Jenn´s level in looks and a lot of them are goofy, even creepy. The best looking men are fir Sam, Grant and Marcus, I think they will go far and maybe Devin is a dark horse.

I think Jenn has been through rigorous training to make her stop saying "like" all the time and she´s fun and almost too beautiful to look at.

Jen is very beautiful, probably more beautiful than Emily, but Emily's greatest strength was her confidence, which I'm not seeing in Jen. She doesn't seem like she's quite figured out who she is yet, so I don't see this season resulting in any long-term pairing.

She's obviously smart and driven if she's in PA school, but she's adopting this shot-o-clock party girl persona for the show. If she attracts a guy based on this artificial act, it'll fall apart immediately after the show. 

Besides Jen being the first Asian lead, did this season feature the first ever fat contestant (the guy who did the splits)? Probably doesn't bode well for future hopefuls that he got bounced the first night.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, ljenkins782 said:

Besides Jen being the first Asian lead, did this season feature the first ever fat contestant (the guy who did the splits)? Probably doesn't bode well for future hopefuls that he got bounced the first night.

No, this was not the first ever fat person. Bob Guiney was large and he was the Bachelor. Also Bo was the first female plus size contestant ever. Also that boring woman from Canada was on Joey's season.

• Like 1

I liked the heavy guy doing splits.  Sure, he probably knew he wasn't going to be in the running, but I wish we'd seen more of him.  He was nice-looking and, if motivated, he can lose the weight. 

• Like 1