Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E01: Nobody's Safe

• Start Topic

(edited)

For their first mission in Malaysia, players must keep intruders from taking their spot. Three people face a crucial choice before the elimination quiz.

Everything You Need to Know About Season 2

Starting on June 28, new episodes of the series will drop on Netflix each Friday up until the finale.

Batch 1: June 28 (Episodes 1–5)

Batch 2: July 5 (Episodes 6–8)

Batch 3: July 12 (Episodes 9–10)

Edited by QQQQ
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

I watched this with my son this evening and we are not in agreement about which part of the mission had the Mole.  I think the slingshot helpers were suspicious and he thinks the people controlling the disc that Andy shot from were sabotaging.

We recognized Muna from Sequester and were not at all surprised she took the correction.

As Mole fans who have seen every episode of every Mole season, looking forward to the rest of the episodes!

• Like 3
(edited)
On 6/29/2024 at 10:45 PM, wenhiku said:

We recognized Muna from Sequester and were not at all surprised she took the correction.

I thought I recognized her.   She's my top pick for Mole so far even though it's too early to decide.   She is right that she could easily hide behind the habib though her personality seems far from being subservient.   Of course if in Episode 2 (which I haven't watched completely yet) it's revealed that she did take the correction, that perception could change.

Spoiler

Kind of had a feeling Jen would be eliminated.   At least she had a brief prominent role with wanting to answer the phone.   For some reason she reminded me of  reality TV Basketball Wives Jennifer Williams.

So many names and faces to remember though.  Two of the guys that stood out were Andy (nice to have an older contestant again) and Neesh.   Andy would be a great Mole since I don't think anyone would suspect an older person (and it could be a nod to ABC's Season 2 where the older contestant Bill was the Mole).   Neesh would be great too since he did throw himself at risk by stepping up before knowing the implications and folks wouldn't suspect since I'm sure the Mole would know to step back initially and not stand out.   ETA:  It wouldn't surprise me if production had extra "hidden" shooters out there to ensure that all the extra players got eliminated.   I would love them to interview those 5 by the way...LOL.

I'll need a few more episodes to figure things out though.  Will definitely slow burn watching this so I don't have to wait too long for the other episodes to drop.

Edited by Meedis
adding reasoning on Neesh being potential Mole
  • Like 1

Glad to have this show back.  It is good to know that host Ari does not know who the mole is.  Watching him will not help us.  Boy he has a slight build.  He has no shoulders.

I am doubting Neesh is the Mole.  Would the mole have really put himself in the position to be picked to lead and maybe booted?  Neesh was acting like he wanted to lead until he heard the news and tried to back off.  Actually if I was him i would have put it back on Melissa.  I would have pointed out that she wanted to be in charge and suggest her to be the leader.  She was lucky that Neesh did not do that. 

I am most suspicious that the Mole was in the slingshot group.  They all made me suspicious.  They missed everyone.  The women were not refilling the slingshots quickly and the guys were not shooting great.  I think the sniper group was trying but Michael really was slipping.  Ryan is the one that I got a hinky feeling about in the paint ball part.  She seemed to be so calm and then just doing what she wanted.  

I have no idea why but Q is my Dark Horse right now.  I have no idea why I suspect him.  But his green shirt just blended so nicely into the exact shade of green when their phones named the safe people.  It just stood out to me.  He was the first person we saw in the grass at the beginning. Now I know I will be watching the rest of the season to see if the letter Q shows up in the background.  At least until he is booted anyway.  

Deanna is another one that makes me wonder about her.

I do not like Muna.  She really thinks she is smarter than the rest.  Hannah wants to be noticed and get followers.  I hope she is not the Mole.  I want her to go home.

What is with Neesh and the 30 underwear?  

4 minutes ago, aradia22 said:

Are the contestants all idiots again? Is it worth watching this season? I might wait until the winter when I'm bored.

Idiots but I say better than last season

• LOL 1
3 hours ago, aradia22 said:

Are the contestants all idiots again? Is it worth watching this season? I might wait until the winter when I'm bored.

They're frustrating, but I'm enjoying the season.

• Useful 1