Type keyword(s) to search

Love Island US, Season VI

• Start Topic

14 hours ago, bosawks said:

Somewhat ironically Rob has managed to have even less life in his eyes than his beloved snakes.

His eyes really do look dead! In general, he comes across as so passive and indifferent.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Kaylor filed to trademark FAWK.

Just like overestimating Aaron’s attraction to her I think she’s overestimating her attractiveness to the viewers.

Unless she’s selling a “Fawk Aaron” shirt, then I’m all in board.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
12 hours ago, bosawks said:

Unless she’s selling a “Fawk Aaron” shirt, then I’m all in board.

Maybe she should collaborate with the "Hawk Tuah" girl--"Fawk Tuah, Aaron!"  Lord, the fact that I even wrote that statement out gives me second hand embarrassment for myself 😬

• LOL 3

I didn't expect to have the first post two days later, but I think having the reunion so far from the finale (though I understand why) means that the momentum is lost.  

My thoughts:

I think Nicole has a right to be upset that Kendall lied to her.  I absolutely understand that he was in a incredibly awful moment and I don't think he's a bad person, but it did show that when his back is against the wall and he doesn't know what to do, he lies.  But, she also either needs to let it go or break up with him.

Aaron - what a fucker, waiting until he was on TV to tell Kaylor the truth about what he did with Daniella.  Way to humiliate BOTH women.

I'll fully admit I never warmed to Leah, but I think I'm wrong about her because all the girls seems to like her so much!  I definitely don't begrudge her her success as a result of this show.  THAT SAID: the unedited version of the Andrea conversation did NOT in ANY way vindicate her, and it was so disingenuous of her to pretend it did.  It showed very clearly that the conversation started with Liv going hard for Nicole to go home, and Leah started advocating HARD for Nicole, and anytime anyone veered back towards Nicole, Leah steered it back again.  For her to say she never even said Andrea's name is complete stupidity - if you are advocating for one choice, you are default advocating AGAINST the other choice.  And there is absolutely no question in my mind that if Leah had actually "tried to take a back seat," Liv would have gotten Nicole out.  I don't care at all that Leah got Andrea out, but I really hate that she's trying to convince people it wasn't her intent.  It ABSOLUTELY was.

Rob and his overalls - yes, it's absolutely true they are comfortable af.  And honestly, after seeing a lot of the shit he has worn since leaving, I vote for him to wear them 100% of the time.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, lasu said:

I think Nicole has a right to be upset that Kendall lied to her.  I absolutely understand that he was in a incredibly awful moment and I don't think he's a bad person, but it did show that when his back is against the wall and he doesn't know what to do, he lies.  But, she also either needs to let it go or break up with him.

They announced their breakup today :)

Agree, he shouldn't have lied but the reunion stage wasn't the place for that discussion and she came across poorly. I can't help but think that he might bes bi and has not yet come to terms with it, which adds whole new layer to to why he wasn't honest in the moment. 

I felt the reunion was a huge letdown. Way too much time spent on some subjects and complete lack of focus on other that were far more important IMHO.  

In defense of Leah, the discussion started because everyone seemingly blamed her for talking shit about Rob and for Andrea's ouster. As she was explaining that she never talked shit about Rob TO Andrea, she mentioned that she wasn't the one driving for her ouster at the firepit. "Take a backseat" was a poor choice of words that I'm sure she regrets but it came about because people like Aaron were trying to make her out to be scorned woman out for petty revenge and she was far from that. Out of everyone, I'm happiest for her success post show.

Finally, we needed to hear way more from the actual winners. I loved seeing Serena & Kordell all loved up & happy. And, I'm over the moon that he got his Cheez-Its endorsement!!

• Like 1