Type keyword(s) to search

Citizen Z: Nerd Survivalist

Knew the minute we saw him talking to his girlfriend via skype that it was really a recorded message.  Most likely girlfriend is shambling and moaning and looking for brains.  I've seen this guy in a bunch of stuff but I have a hard time thinking he'd get into the army because he's always so skinny.  I guess it is believeable that the standards have gone down since the 40's when Captain America had to have experimental surgery to get in. Hee.

Don't think it is realistic to think there would be a way for this character to stay connected to the plot but we'll see.  I think we have to buy him being able to tap into any computer network all the way from antartica and that he can communicate with all the US. 

Citizen Z has solidified my love for him forever by saving that Siberian husky.  I know, I know...He did it because it was the first living creature he had seen in months, but I am an animal nut so I am going to pretend he would have fought off zombiepooch and saved his new best friend even if there were other people there.  :)

• Love 1
Citizen Z has solidified my love for him forever by saving that Siberian husky.  I know, I know...He did it because it was the first living creature he had seen in months, but I am an animal nut so I am going to pretend he would have fought off zombiepooch and saved his new best friend even if there were other people there.  :)

That zombie dog is the one thing that really makes the world of Z Nation just bizarre -- if the zombie virus can be transferred to animals, there should be thousands if not millions of zombie animals around.  Dogs, cats, birds, fish, etc.   Yet we have only seen 1 zombie animal so far. One !!

With all the dead corpses around, animals should be feeding on infected corpses all over the place -- these survivors should be fighting off zombie animal attacks constantly.

• Love 2

I just know the actor is one of those "hey, it's HIM" dudes that I like in everything I see him in.  I hope they find a way to keep him relevant to the story.  I want to see more of him.

Me too, I love him.  He's Chris Hardwick crossed with the Good Morning Vietnam guy.  Love the dog too, glad Zed can have a buddy to keep him company, and that dog is a gorgeous dog (I love huskies and malamutes).  I get a kick out of the idea that he works for the NSA.  Everyone hates them but I wouldn't mind a job with them.

I thought the "girlfriend" was an animation of a Real Person Doll programmed to respond to a "client's" questions and comments.  The video was kind of wonky so it was hard to tell if she was (or had been at some point) an actual person or not.

Edited by GreyBunny
  • Love 1