Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E06: The Mourning After

• Start Topic

Shocking news causes Joey to reevaluate his relationship with Michael. Candice's regrets could sideline everything. Ayonna's visit with Jamahl ends in tears. True plays loose with the truth; is it all a lie? Rick takes a leap of faith.

Original air date 2024.05.24

Shocking news? Well, that’s a new twist! And I assume there’s a secret to go with it?

Just so your know, the judge had a nasty ass attitude.

Andrew, i hope you enjoy being broke. But it’s for love, so nothing else matters.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Andrew and Candice have quite a love story!

I feel sorry for the guy.  All he wanted was one night of love but after $12,000 Candice is not ready.

But I guess it's true.  A fool and their money are soon parted!

I always wonder...aren't there any hometown women for these guys?

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Jeanne222 said:

Andrew and Candice have quite a love story!

I feel sorry for the guy.  All he wanted was one night of love but after $12,000 Candice is not ready.

But I guess it's true.  A fool and their money are soon parted!

I always wonder...aren't there any hometown women for these guys?

Well, we saw Rick’s hometown honeys (e.g. drunken cougars) at the high school reunion…

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Everyone's sold on a fantasy. You just can't get that level of'devotion' from someone on the outside. It's easier to rationalize when the only reason for they're not livin the dream is because their soulmate is locked up.

• Like 1
On 5/26/2024 at 8:20 AM, HorrrGoodnight said:

Everyone's sold on a fantasy. You just can't get that level of'devotion' from someone on the outside. It's easier to rationalize when the only reason for they're not livin the dream is because their soulmate is locked up.

Yes this is what is  going on.  When all you can do is talk on the phone and send messages, it provides a certain level of closeness that isn't connected to the reality of daily life - when money, jobs, family, kids, daily habits, chores, all come into play.   That is when the couples here (and on 90 Day Fiance) find out if they are actually compatible.  Its all harlequin romance until then. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1