Type keyword(s) to search

S08:E07 Humpty Dumped Me

• Start Topic

(edited)

I wrote two long posts in the other episode thread that failed to post. Let’s just say that at the rehab, I am suffering a third Roomie from Hell who will never shut up.

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Chat here! 

Hi Pepper

Edited by judylo
  • Hugs 5
  • Sad 4
4 minutes ago, judylo said:

I wrote two long posts in the other episode thread that failed to post. Let’s just say that at the rehab, I am suffering a third Roomie from Hell who will never shut up.

Hi Pepper

Hello lovey! How are you feeling? Are you improving daily and getting yourself lots of treats from Amazon? Re: Roommate. Your only hope is to pretend you're deaf. Get some earplugs or headphones. 

• Like 4
(edited)

Gino, don't waste your time talking about the traumatic death of your mother. Jasmine does not care one iota about your pain. 

5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m so behind…will I ever catch up on the intricacies of the show?

I believe in you! You're a smart woman. You'll soon catch on, even though the participants are so nuanced and their characters so complex. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Hello lovey! How are you feeling? Are you improving daily and getting yourself lots of treats from Amazon? Re: Roommate. Your only hope is to pretend you're deaf. Get some earplugs or headphones. 

As a funny aside when I was on my river cruise I met a lovely woman who spoke very softly in the morning when her hearing aid was fully charged. At night I had to kick her under the table because she was screaming and talking shit about the woman a table away ( it’s political so I can’t say why she didn’t like her) but I was laughing so hard I had to go

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Chat here! 

Hola peeps! Are your loins girded? (Or tickled, if that's what floats your boat). Are your anti nausea meds handy? Has everyone had a good weekend? 

I've been feeling a little nauseated today, so I'm not sure if I'm ready for this show. 😐 

• Hugs 6
  • Sad 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Gino, don't waste your time talking about the traumatic death of your mother. Jasmine does not care one iota about your pain. 

I believe in you! You're a smart woman. You'll soon catch on, even though the characters are so nuanced and their characters so complex. 

I’ve been watching Baby Reindeer….great show but some episodes were really difficult to watch. I hope they win all the awards

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Alas, I don’t like headphones or earplugs. I tried earplugs with Roomie #2 and they didn’t work!

i see the doctor on Tuesday. Hopefully my shoulder is healing but I still can’t lift my right arm. PT is slow. The cast on my wrist cuts sharply into my hand so I hope it will come off on Tuesday. …And the boxes from Amazon and other places keep coming! A little CBD, a little makeup, some boring stuff. 

The food is terrible but maybe I will lose some weight!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 8
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I’ve been watching Baby Reindeer….grwt dhow but some episodes were really difficult to watch. I hope they win all the awards

I was just reading about that show! Its on my list. I just started watching Screw on Britbox. Or Acorn, can never remember which is which. Nina Sosanya as a prison guard. I love her. 

• Love 1

I need to lose 10 pounds but I just ate pizza and drank a bottle of wine….diet is going great thanks….paging Dr Now 😂 

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I was just reading about that show! Its on my list. I just started watching Screw on Britbox. Or Acorn, can never remember which is which. Nina Sosanya as a prison guard. I love her. 

Oh I have both so I will check it out. Baby Reindeer is great….it shows the complexity of trauma and abuse and victim shaming etc….not a straightforward «  well she is nuts «  approach 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Alas, I don’t like headphones or earplugs. I tried earplugs with Roomie #2 and they didn’t work!

i see the doctor on Tuesday. Hopefully my shoulder is healing but I still can’t lift my right arm. PT is slow. The cast on my wrist cuts sharply into my hand so I hope it will come off on Tuesday. …And the boxes from Amazon and other places keep coming! A little CBD, a little makeup, some boring stuff. 

The food is terrible but maybe I will lose some weight!

Oh dear, that sounds terrible. I hope you can get rid of that cast quick. And keep those treats coming! They're sure to make things a little more bearable. 

Nicole: I'm worried about him. That's why I threw him out of my house in the middle of the night. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I need to lose 10 pounds but I just ate pizza and drank a bottle of wine….diet is going great thanks….paging Dr Now 😂 

Come to my rehab! You won’t want to eat their slop!

• Hugs 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 3
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’ve been watching Baby Reindeer….great show but some episodes were really difficult to watch. I hope they win all the awards

I watched it all in one day. Ooooh...chills! The presentation is spot on...been there...

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I hear you, I slurped up food like a hog at the trough all weekend. Houseguest and I have been recovering from our fab concert outing on Thursday night. (Alan Doyle! I was in heaven. Great Big Sea is probably my favorite band. My son come with us and we had a blast bawling out "The Old Black Rum" and "The Night That Paddy Murphy Died" at the top of our lungs. But man, I am not as young as I used to be. Houseguest has no excuse, she's only 30).

That's right, Kobe! Stick up for your wife! 

• Like 2
  • Love 4

Guys I’m screwed …I think I am hooked on Viking River cruises @Pepper Mostly how are the pink Birks working out? My colleague told me her tricks…go to a chiropractor, get assessed ( my insurance pays for it) and if they determine you need prescribed footwear ( Birks are considered orthotic) I can get 3 pairs a year…all covered..I do have a clotting disorder and plantar fasciitis so why not?

His friends remind me of the goofballs ?   ´Is this a serious thing?’ Sir, they are married and have two kids. Yes it is serious. Those friends live half a world away….those friendships are kinda done

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Guys I’m screwed …I think I am hooked on Viking River cruises @Pepper Mostly how are the pink Birks working out? My colleague told me her tricks…go to a chiropractor, get assessed ( my insurance pays for it) and if they determine you need prescribed footwear ( Birks are considered orthotic) I can get 3 pairs a year…all covered..I do have a clotting disorder and plantar fasciitis so why not?

Haven't worn them yet! Its still a little chilly here, and I am in desperate need of a pedicure so I'm still in boots! I will def report back once I christen them. 

And definitely investigate the chiropractor. Sounds like a winner!

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Nicole: I'm worried about him. That's why I threw him out of my house in the middle of the night. 

Nicole is insane. Insane. Her reason for acting crazy is that she has 'done more' than he has, meaning what?

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Nicole is insane. Insane. Her reason for acting crazy is that she has 'done more' than he has, meaning what?

Your guess is as good as mine. She's traveled to Egypt a bunch of times? I got nothing. 

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Done more to make him feel as uncomfortable as possible.

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Spoiler

Apparently he smacks her around and gets arrested…toxic all around. I hope they get a divorce 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Angry 1
  Reveal spoiler

Apparently he smacks her around and gets arrested…toxic all around. I hope they get a divorce 

I don't understand why these people are on this show. There's not going to be a happy ending to this story. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 3

Here we go. "Don't tell me not to do something! That just makes me want to do it MORE!" This, my dear Ashley, is not the flex that you think it is. It makes you sound like an eight year old. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 5

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Wait why does she hate Patrick’s dad? He seems nice enough

Because he’s using Patrick.  His parents are not the greatest.  

• Like 1
  • Useful 5

Wait why does she hate Patrick’s dad? He seems nice enough

Certainly more pleasant than her own father! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4

Ed. You treat Liz like shit in front of EVERYONE. Shoe's on the other foot, doesn't feel great, does it? 

Just now, MagicEyes said:

Is Ed talking to himself, in the middle of a crowded restaurant? 

No one else will talk to him. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
  • Love 1