Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E08 : Girl Group Night

• Start Topic

Contestants perform classic hits from the most iconic girl groups of all time; a Wildcard is introduced; Carnie Wilson and Raven Symone return to the stage. 

I wanted to like Jennifer Lewis but she seemed so much worse this time than last time.  It was almost like she resorted to speaking/shouting instead of singing.

The Seal isn't good either.

Opening number... can they please please please stop having Ken and Jenny sing, or pretend to sing.  They are not good.  I've decided that I don't really care for Robin's singing either.  Rita Ora, on the other hand, was amazing.  Just let her do all the singing until Nicole comes back.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
(edited)

I knew Jennifer was going to be revealed since they chose to have Ken "guess her" and then how hard they were trying to sell the Seal.   But yay...I got one right this season.   I did like her jazzy rendition of TLC's Waterfalls.    It gave it a different flavor.   I believe the "Beets" will make the final 4 since they need a male contestant(s) in the final 4.

I'm not feeling Rita as a judge but I will say she did a good job singing.   

Edited by Meedis
On 4/27/2024 at 10:22 PM, Meedis said:

I'm not feeling Rita as a judge but I will say she did a good job singing.

I like Rita as a judge.  She's pretty and doesn't make ugly expressions lime Nicole.  Nicole is pretty but she has the most ugly facial expressions. 

• Like 3