Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Bunnies And Veggies

• Start Topic

When Frank gets frustrated trying to meet women on dating apps, he asks Emily to set him up on an old-fashioned meet-in-person date. When they learn how expensive contractors are, Shred and Patel decide to start renovations on their investment property themselves and immediately run into problems in the all-new "Bunnies and Veggies" episode of Animal Control airing Wednesday, April 17 (9:02-9:32 PM ET/PT on FOX.

• Like 1

April 14-20, 2024, is National Animal Control Officer Appreciation Week in the U.S.  I hope the episode mentions this.

• Useful 1

Well, color me surprised that Templeton was Victoria's secret admirer.  I still don't understand why he spent so much money trying to woo her though. 

I wonder how Shred and Patel will come up with the money to get the flipper fixed, especially since it's now twice the original price. 

Frank sweeping that bunny into the net was cute. 

I don't usually care for Chihuahuas but the one Frank was carrying around was awfully cute with his little tongue sticking out. Despite Frank's rather abrasive personality he does really seem to like dogs. 

There's no way Frank or Shred could have caught up with that bunny on the ice the way they were slipping around.

I had a feeling that Victoria's secret admirer was going to turn out to be Templeton for some reason. I just had an inkling the "reveal" would have to be someone we already knew and since it wasn't Frank that really narrowed it down.

• Like 1

Frank was super cute in this episode with his enthusiasm towards settling down and monogamy. Too bad it didn't work out with that woman.

• Like 3