Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E06: El Reloj

• Start Topic

cleaning-lady-season-3-episode-6f.jpg

Thony gets a new lead on Arman’s whereabouts. Meanwhile, Ramona tries to cut a deal with Nadia and Luca attends his first day of school.

Premiere Date: April 9, 2024     FOX       8pm

cleaning-lady-season-3-episode-6d.jpg

(edited)

Welp Thony getting someone killed strikes again. How many people have Thony gotten killed bc she didn't stay out of other folks business? And I don't know if that was cgi or a looka alike of Adan Canto. And I get the feeling Arman's father and Ramona had an affair and Arman is her kid.

Edited by Brown44
  • Like 2

Oof, I feel for the cat and crew, but I'm glad that storyline is done. This episode was rough, and not in a good way. 

• Like 1
(edited)
22 hours ago, Brown44 said:

Welp Thony getting someone killed strikes again. How many people have Thony gotten killed bc she didn't stay out of other folks business? And I don't know if that was cgi or a looka alike of Adan Canto. And I get the feeling Arman's father and Ramona had an affair and Arman is her kid.

So Ramona's sister raised her son or incest?

Jeremy the handyman shows up out of the blue with the tools needed to help Thony. Unlike Jaz's father he keeps going in deeper. I guess Thony is not the target of his undercover work.

Edited by Raja
52 minutes ago, Raja said:

So Ramona's sister raised her son or incest?

Ramona is Arman's mother's sister? How is it incest if Arman's father had an affair with Ramona? The sister easily could have decided to keep the family together and decided to take care of Arman has her son. And the father has guilt about what he did that's why he has anger towards Romana.

32 minutes ago, Brown44 said:

Ramona is Arman's mother's sister? How is it incest if Arman's father had an affair with Ramona?

Ramona is Eduardo's sister, not sister-in-law.  I've definitely thought it was possible she is his actual mother that her brother raised but only one of them is the bio parent. 

This was a strange episode.  I don't know why Thony didn't call Nadia or Ramona once she saw Arman, or thought she did.  They're the kind of people who can conjure up enough manpower to free him. 

The dance at the end made me nostalgic.  That was the last time Thony and Arman truly worked.  I always felt they should have had them sleep together at that point in the story. 

• Like 3

I think I'm done here, guys. I'm not mad, just tired. I'll probably keep up with comments here, and recaps (if I can find any), but watching is not a priority.

And again, I wish they'd caption all the Spanish dialog.

51 minutes ago, Irlandesa said:

Ramona is Eduardo's sister, not sister-in-law.

Ooooook, got it. Clearly I wasn't paying attention, I was thinking that the family was real close and Jorge and Arman was besties so Ramona treated Arman like if he was her son.

2 hours ago, Raja said:

Jeremy the handyman shows up out of the blue with the tools needed to help Thony

He was looking real skecht when he was in the house the way he was looking around, I smell Fed's. 

1 hour ago, Irlandesa said:

I don't know why Thony didn't call Nadia or Ramona once she saw Arman, or thought she did.  They're the kind of people who can conjure up enough manpower to free him. 

Because she's too arrogant. She was going to be the one to save him with her usual "I'm a doctor" schtick, and it got him killed instead.

Don't worry. She'll come up with a way to rationalize that it wasn't her fault, or she risked his life for the right reasons. She always does and lets herself off Scott free.

• Like 2