Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E10: Identity Crisis

• Start Topic

Emerie confronts the dark secrets behind Hemlock's scientific research.

Premiere date: April 3, 2024. Note: we got two new episodes today: S03.E10 and S03.E11.

No Bad Batch but that's ok because I'm glad we got more of Emerie. Loved the scene in the cell with Nala Se. Nala Se was terrible to Fives. But I think after everything that's happened during the war and following she's seeing a lot clearer now. Too late, perhaps? 

Also,, hahahaha fuck you Tarkin. You're spending waaaaay more on the stupid death star. Not that I want Hemlock to get more but good lord, squabbling over money on these terrible awful "projects". It's almost funny. 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, frenchtoast said:

Also,, hahahaha fuck you Tarkin. You're spending waaaaay more on the stupid death star... 

and more behind schedule than Hemlock... because Vader keeps killing Project Managers and the replacements are worse....

• LOL 3
32 minutes ago, paigow said:

and more behind schedule than Hemlock... because Vader keeps killing Project Managers and the replacements are worse....

I mean I shouldn't laugh at Vader killing project managers but I can't deny that I did. Because yeah. Let's imprison kids and test them contrasted with the utter banality of funding isn't funny so much funny but it sure does make me roll my eyes.

• Like 2

Man those children just broke my heart, and I dont even have any. Who is going to take care of that baby? Effing Cad Bane can suck it. 

• Like 2
(edited)

Yeah, I teared up at Eva saying, "He just wanted to go home. We all want to go home." And they never will. And I think Emerie knows that advocating for making the confinement more home-like will get absolutely nowhere. It could also what is disturbing her. Yeah, Nala Se it seems abandoned her and she resents her for it, but she was able to do something. These kids are just stuck in a white room with two games. And treated like objects.

Which brings me to, Hemlock referred to the clone commando by his name, Scorch. He referred to Crosshair by his number several times. That seems new. Or maybe Scorch earned it?

Also, when he was mentioning that the operative is the only one available, I remembered the that Crosshair said it was Hemlock's personal project. But Rampart had access to one of the operatives too. I'm guessing that means that Tarkin also knows about the project? Hemlock said at that meeting before Tech died to send him clone troopers, he'd have a use for them. I mean, I know he was referring to Necromancer not the shadow operatives. And I really don't need to know the specifics. It's just something I was thinking about.

Edited by frenchtoast
  • Like 1

Damn you Star Wars and Palpatine for making me cry. Those poor kids. That poor baby. Damn you Bane I hated you for doing that the first time around. I had hoped he never would again.

While I figured the experiment was something like that I assumed they were using adults. I don't know why.

Those poor, poor kids.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1