Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E09: Spin A Yarn, Get Stuck In Your Own String

• Start Topic

04/03/2024 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Wednesday) : Ripley and Charles treat members of a cult. Zola's suspension takes an unexpected toll on Crockett. Dr. Abrams' 5-month-old son lands in the E.D. under questionable circumstances.

Sad stuff with Burt at the end. It’s going to be interesting if Dr Abram’s marriage survives his wife accidentally rolling their baby off the bed

• Like 2
(edited)

Bravo to the actors in the last scene especially the actor playing Burt. That scene got to me.

please say Zola is on permanent suspension.  But they are still showing her in general promos. Drat. 

Edited by Diana Berry
  • Like 3

Dr. Ripley's knowing about Pawel's gambling will mean Dr. Charles will be forced to testify at the malpractice hearing. Which will in turn cause Liliana to break up with Dr. Charles. Which will create bitterness between Ripley and Charles.

It would be nice if the show didn't telegraph its dramatic choices so clearly. It would also help if the plot line of Daniel's relationship with Liliana didn't have "DOOMED"  stamped on its forehead from the beginning. :: sigh:: What can you do?

• Like 2

Yeah, I don't know why Daniel got so specific with Ripley, he could have said something like 'I'd advise you to look into his background before you decide anything'.  It just seemed really out of character to me.

• Like 2
(edited)
On 4/6/2024 at 3:58 PM, Sandman said:

Dr. Ripley's knowing about Pawel's gambling will mean Dr. Charles will be forced to testify at the malpractice hearing. Which will in turn cause Liliana to break up with Dr. Charles. Which will create bitterness between Ripley and Charles.

It would be nice if the show didn't telegraph its dramatic choices so clearly. It would also help if the plot line of Daniel's relationship with Liliana didn't have "DOOMED"  stamped on its forehead from the beginning. :: sigh:: What can you do?

I’m seeing in my head a season finale with dr Charles, the girlfriend, the brother, and Dr Ripley or what they used to call it back in the day ‘ a very special episode’

Edited by Diana Berry
  • LOL 1
22 minutes ago, Ancaster said:

I don't remember seeing his wife before, but Dr Abrams is certainly punching above his weight . . . .

When they first introduced her a few seasons ago, the hospital staff all assumed she was with him only for his money, but it turned that she was more wealthy than him.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
18 hours ago, Ancaster said:

I don't remember seeing his wife before, but Dr Abrams is certainly punching above his weight . . . .

18 hours ago, mrsbagnet said:

When they first introduced her a few seasons ago, the hospital staff all assumed she was with him only for his money, but it turned that she was more wealthy than him.

Considering the actor is 56 YO, assume his character is about the same age. As a top-notch neurosurgeon and chief at a major city hospital he'd likely have been doing that job at least 25 or 30 years. So figure they probably met when he was in his 30s. Although I don't think they said how long they'd been together, I assume it isn't recent. As someone who was already wealthy, finding a partner who is independently wealthy in his own right (as neurosurgeons generally tend to be) would have been a plus for her.  Or maybe he rewired her brain to find his abrasiveness attractive :).

• LOL 1