Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E13: The Consequences Of Considering The Consequences

• Start Topic

03/26/2024 (08:30PM - 09:00PM) (Tuesday) : Hoping to confirm their compatibility, Julia and Trey ask Jim to give them pre-marital counseling, believing him to be the most knowledgeable guy for the job.

Note that this is the season finale

(edited)

Do these people not have other friends? Trey can't afford an actual counselor?

Despite rolling my eyes at the premise, I did get a few decent laughs from this one. Didn't expect to, to be honest.

So will this actually turn out to be a season finale or series finale...? I don't hate it but I can't say I'd be sad if it's not renewed.

Edited by ams1001
5 hours ago, nelroy78 said:

I’m not feeling this season finale. Don’t like the ones that the kids and the dad are barely in.

Until now I had felt the same way about episodes that barely featured the kids. My favorite episode so far was the one where Grace's friend's boyfriend liked Grace. So I was surprised to find that I actually liked this episode even though the kids only made a brief appearance.

• Like 1