Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Lovebird

• Start Topic

I think my biggest laugh went to Ben and Kate letting themselves realize that Max stole his school project:

"Are we bad parents?"

"We're not great..."

That was some comedy gold. I also liked Harry's SON OF A BITCH when he saw that Max had taken the caldera.

I'm not sure if they meant to do this on purpose or not but Mike thinks he hears Joseph while he's on Roberts St just below First Ave. The episode ends with Joseph catching up to Heather about half a block down First Ave from Roberts. But I'm not sure if that's a bug or a feature because every single outside scene in this episode takes place in this small area. When Liv finds the balloons on her car, she's basically across the street from where Joseph is later:

Screenshot 2024-03-13 214211.png

• LOL 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, dwmarch said:

But I'm not sure if that's a bug or a feature because every single outside scene in this episode takes place in this small area.

Where is the pet store with all the missing birds?

Edited by AnimeMania

Harry being traumatized by Asta groping him and lingering was hilarious, but also made sense.

The makeout scene at the dinner table was just everything. I keep thinking that if someone on instagram/TIKTOK started spreading that scene to people and they saw it without having any context, it would be a great way to spark interest in the show because it is just totallly unhinged / random.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
On 3/17/2024 at 4:45 AM, Harvey said:

Harry being traumatized by Asta groping him and lingering was hilarious, but also made sense.

The makeout scene at the dinner table was just everything. I keep thinking that if someone on instagram/TIKTOK started spreading that scene to people and they saw it without having any context, it would be a great way to spark interest in the show because it is just totallly unhinged / random.

I get the feeling I'm alone in this, but I hated the dinner party scene.  And was kinda grossed out by it.  I hope Heather is gone soon because she so does not bring out the best in Harry.

Oh, and all those tropical birds are just going to die in Colorado, so that scene pissed me off.

• Like 4
19 hours ago, proserpina65 said:

I get the feeling I'm alone in this, but I hated the dinner party scene.  And was kinda grossed out by it.  I hope Heather is gone soon because she so does not bring out the best in Harry.

Oh, and all those tropical birds are just going to die in Colorado, so that scene pissed me off.

Based on the title of the next episode you are about to get your wish real soon. 

• Like 1