Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Synopsis:

As the mystery surrounding Joy's disappearance deepens, Amy gathers the community together in the hopes of bringing her mother home.

Air Date: March 14, 2024

spacer.png

So I’m halfway through this episode. Apparently Savannah is no longer living in the Delaney house. It’s not showing that anyone asked the dad, Stan, where she might’ve gone, and/or when she left….  

Savannah is quite the chef and baker, it would seem….

ok, time to finish this episode. I wanted to mention that ⬆️ before I forgot it, hence the pausing.  

Stan is being made to look hella shady which is either a red herring or because he is hella shady.  Heck maybe both.  

Amy is kinda annoying but I think she truly believes in what she believes in.

the confrontation scene with Stan and the town was well done.

“What are you accusing me of?”

“I think you know.”

• Like 1

A messy, flaky underachiever Amy promoting her IG (and Joy’s prayer circle) at the press conference, that’s just selfishly shallow.

Based on security logs at the marina, someone took out one of Logan’s rental boat on the night Joy went missing. Stan is the main suspect based on the keycard used.

The reveal about Amy’s attempted suicide when she was younger doesn’t add much weight to the main plot. Not as a shock value to the viewers either.

Weirdly, the big reveal in Amy’s episode is about Brooke cheating on Gina with Savannah.

I have to hand it to Alison Brie -- she is managing to make Amy sympathetic while also portraying her flakiness (and manipulativeness, I think)? 

• Like 4
On 3/20/2024 at 2:08 PM, lovinbob said:

I have to hand it to Alison Brie -- she is managing to make Amy sympathetic while also portraying her flakiness (and manipulativeness, I think)? 

I started watching this last night and finished with this episode.  Amy is definitely manipulative and I don't think she is really as flaky as she is acting.  it's just a good cover to avoid responsibility (circling back to manipulative).

I kind of loved Amy's mic drop about Brooke and Savannah. She just threw it out and walked away. It was good end to the episode because I didn't see it coming

• Like 2